Howdy again!

So it's a double NGD for me First off is my 86' Westone Spectrum ST. Came into my possession after being in the care of... an eight year-old boy for a while! Missing knobs, broken pots, no trem arm, and a few battle scars. But I brought her back with a stock trem arm, black nickel Tele knobs and a fresh set of Rotosound 10's. She has a sweet bright tone and plays beautiful!

And second is a 95' or 96' Ibanez Silver Cadet. Picked this up on eBay UK for £45, mainly because I've had several Ibby's and had never seen one. So for the price, it ain't bad! Gonna go "blackout" on it and hopefully jazz it up a little.

Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Quote by JustRooster
That white guitar looks pretty cool.

Thanks! I've recently become a big fan of Westones. Looking at a Thunder 1A ATM and keeping an eye out for a Dimension IV.
ESP LTD MH-200
the hell is a westone? never even heard of it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
the hell is a westone? never even heard of it

Well then... check this site out!

Westone Guitars Home
ESP LTD MH-200
I saw an old paduak in a guitar shop a while back, never bought it. Kinda regret doing so, it was in very good condition and was really quirky. Thats a good example of a westone, even though the pickups are bit aged which i don't like the look of but the finish has yellowed quite well. Grats!
Quote by Woffelz
Wow never seen one of those Ibbies before. HNGD!

Same here Wolf, hence my interest in it. I don't think they really caught on in the States but there are maybe three of them on eBay UK right now! Even a Google search brings up very little info. Bit of a mystery...
ESP LTD MH-200
Nice
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Quote by moscaespañol
Those pickups look filthy.

the mag ends are a little rusty... I wouldn't say filthy.
ESP LTD MH-200
Quote by Delboyuk_01
The westone spectrum was the first electric I owned. Great guitar for the money, mine was the one with the locking nut and floyd rose type trem though. I've always thought of buying one again as I sold mine to finance my first SG purchase. HNGD!!!

Sounds like one of the "X" models... would need a pic to know for sure. Awesome guitars either way!
ESP LTD MH-200
Happy NGD the ibby looks sweet little TLC and (ibby stuck pickups) are so so at best...
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier