Budget - I know it seems cheap but £200-£300. But obviously will stretch for something special

Genres - Need it for Garage/Blues Punk/Psychobilly. The Gun Club, The White Stripes, The Black Keys, The Cramps. That sort of thing

New or Used - Both is completely fine.

Home or Gig - For small gigs and practising. So needs to be able to compete with a drummer

Closest City - North West UK, near Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds etc

Current Gear - Currently still using the 10w starter Eleca amp (after I disowned my spider III), A Fender Mustang and a couple of cheap vintage numbers.

Thanks
Used Blues Jr and a fuzz, perhaps? I'm not sure how the prices are across the pond on those, though...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
See if you can find any Jet City, the raw tone my JCA50H gets is right up that ally. Although I don't know about their availability or price overseas.
I think the Blues Junior is slightly out of my price range. I was looking into Jet City and am very interested, however I am concerned with the lack of cleans from it. I was also looking into the Bugera V22, do you have any experience with that, I've heard that they have some reliability issues.
VHT Classic 18

(Invalid img)

The Dawsons in Manchester sell it for £300, it's a cracking amp for the price. Handwired 18W valve combo with a Celestion Greenback, it's a steal for the price.
Superb for a dirty, grungy blues/rock/punk sound, but plenty of volume for gigging. Great clean tones too and will work well for anything up to classic/hard rock with a nice overdrive pedal.
Quote by Mecha_Godzilla
I think the Blues Junior is slightly out of my price range. I was looking into Jet City and am very interested, however I am concerned with the lack of cleans from it. I was also looking into the Bugera V22, do you have any experience with that, I've heard that they have some reliability issues.

Nope, Bugera's reliability now is on a par with any other in the price range - maybe even better. The V22 is nice, good shout.