Anyone know anything more on these yet? Look pretty solid on the spec sheet, but most reviews seem to be based off of "I just bought this amp, so it roxzorz" philosophy.

Price seems good, All the Laney's i've ever used sounded good and we're reliable. But nowhere near me stocks it, so i cannae see for myself
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Anyone know anything more on these yet? Look pretty solid on the spec sheet, but most reviews seem to be based off of "I just bought this amp, so it roxzorz" philosophy.

Price seems good, All the Laney's i've ever used sounded good and we're reliable. But nowhere near me stocks it, so i cannae see for myself

Well i haven't got the chance to try them yet but my local guitar shop is a dealer of laney so i'll maybe get my hands on one soon! They look like great amps, you can't really go wrong with laney you know.
I have one, if you aren't too bothered about having a single channel i would recommend a GH100L above it. I own both.
oh so you've got one now? anything more you can say about it would be great

interesting- i have to say that was my feeling (having not tried the IH), considering the GH is more expensive yet has a lot fewer features, it does make you wonder.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Its a good amp, i prefer the overdrive on the gh, but thats just my opinion. The ironheart is obviously more versatile which is why i bought it. For £541 for a 60 watt version you can't really go wrong. The reverb is quite decent, it gives a really good effect with an 80's tone dialed in. Anything specific anyone wants to know?
not for me, anyway, just a general overview is all I wanted really.

thanks

the extra features would be cool, but i bought my gh to do a specific tone, so if its od is better, then that's nice to know

EDIT: oh yeah, actually i have thought of something which'd be nice to know. where's it made?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, i really need at minimum 2 channels man. How is it for Post hardcore type sounds?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
What I want to know is how does it compare to a GH100TI?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I would love to try them, the lionhearts are killer though-true boutique quality.
Vintage V100 TSB Left Handed
Partscaster Left Handed
Soldano Atomic 16 copy
Kustom Dart 10
and some other stupid stuff.
Quote by AcousticMirror
dave go try a lionheart 50.

i doubt the shops here would have them

I dunno... i'm not sure class A/single ended is what you want for those type of tones. Maybe they sound great, I dunno, but personally I think i prefer push-pull.

not to say i don't like my little vht special 6 and valve junior, but then they were £100. I'm guessing the lionheart is going to be a lot more.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?