Page 1 of 6
hello again every1. Aftr dat bad day with the pit yesterday i decided to make amands with you all. Im sorry for soundin like a troll/adbot. but you guys need 2 say sry 2 because ur behavior was inexusable. so here we go, lets start fresh.

I need advice. i took my girl of my dream on a date. we went 2 da movies and I did the classick yawn and reach arm around her (it worked ). Then she said she wantd 2 go somewere where we would b alone. so we sat by the lake at night and suddenly she kept trying to reach down my pants. I backed away & the date ended there. I took her home and b4 we seprated she tried to do it again. i dnt understand why she would try 2 do these things! wat is she after? she kept wanking at me (aka blinking with one eye) thru the whole skool day. what should i do, pit?

thanks everyone
Please....Spell and punctuate correctly.

Please.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You should wank back at her.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
just warning you, you're about to be trolled...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
if she was wanking at you in school i think you should be worried about having proof that redefines the laws of physics and communication rather than your relationship
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
You should have wanked back at her.

EDIT: ^^^^ Ninja'd.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by Represent
she kept wanking at me (aka blinking with one eye) thru the whole skool day.

Oh God.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
maybe you're the troll... hmmmm....
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Represent
she kept wanking at me (aka blinking with one eye) thru the whole skool day. what should i do, pit?

thanks everyone

Do the same back to her, looking directly into her eyes.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by jakesmellspoo
maybe you're the troll... hmmmm....
Im not

nd please people, i need advice. stop makin fun of my missspelling
Quote by Represent
wat is she after?
Your wank machine

Quote by Represent
she kept wanking at me (aka blinking with one eye) thru the whole skool day.

Oh dear lord. Imagine that
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Represent
Im not

nd please people, i need advice. stop makin fun of my missspelling

Quote by BladeSlinger
Please....Spell and punctuate correctly.

Please.

That's some good advice.
let her give you a handy. just make sure you wear a rubber. if she gets semen on her hands, she'll get pregnant.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
let her give you a handy. just make sure you wear a rubber. if she gets semen on her hands, she'll get pregnant.

This; it's how my sister got pregnant.
Quote by K Reyn
I lol'd when I read this.
dis isnt 4 u to lol'd at

Quote by rjdusa
That's some good advice.
advice on da date, duuhh. dnt care about spellin. its da internt
Quote by jakesmellspoo

What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by HarvesterofPain
Guys, come on, give this guy a break.
Thanks you

Quote by BlacksailsTippa
Did you tell her that you love to listen to jizz? Sorry Jazz.
haha
Either you're as stupid as a bag of rocks, or you're just being an ass. If you really are having issues, do first what is suggested and use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, in some degree, and only then will people take you seriously. If you are just being an ass, quit being an ass.
Quote by Represent
dis isnt 4 u to lol'd at

We don't care about your problems then. It's the internet.

You're not even misspelling things because you don't know how. You're purposefully doing it, so you're just being stupid.

If the girl tries to get in your pants and you aren't comfortable, tell her. Talk about it. It really isn't that complicated.

EDIT: Disregard everything in this thread. The post above mine is the only possible answer. She just lost something in your pants, bro. No big deal.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Represent
dis isnt 4 u to lol'd at

Serious advice? Man up and grow a pair. More serious advice? The Relationship Thread would have been more welcoming of you. Even more serious advice? Stop thinking this place isn't going to poke fun at everything you do.
I think this maybe the wrong thread again.... should be in the relationship thread....

Ninja'd
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Last edited by HowToFly at Dec 9, 2011,
something the liberals don't tell you:

birth control only works if you insert the pill into the tip of your penis before intercourse.
Quote by olix95
Either you're as stupid as a bag of rocks, or you're just being an ass. If you really are having issues, do first what is suggested and use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, in some degree, and only then will people take you seriously. If you are just being an ass, quit being an ass.
pfft i c people typin wurse than me on da net. y is every1 makin a big deal out of dis? i see othr threads on ug with worse grammer nd evry1 takes dem seriusly. plz piss off, u clearly hav da mentl problms and try 2 take out angr on da net. i jst ask 4 andvice and u bring dis bs? shame on u. shame on u for doin all that. look at my sig. it says 'if you dnt hav smthin to say thats' nice, dnt say at all'. i wud beet u up if i eva saw u. look out.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Well at least we can rest assured you'll never reproduce.

Unless he's taken advantage of. >_> Which is pretty much what it sounds like, if shes wanking him without him understanding whats happening.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
She was wanking at you all day? And the teachers didn't do anything about it? Wish my middle school was like that.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Represent
pfft i c people typin wurse than me on da net. y is every1 makin a big deal out of dis? i see othr threads on ug with worse grammer nd evry1 takes dem seriusly. plz piss off, u clearly hav da mentl problms and try 2 take out angr on da net. i jst ask 4 andvice and u bring dis bs? shame on u. shame on u for doin all that. look at my sig. it says 'if you dnt hav smthin to say thats' nice, dnt say at all'. i wud beet u up if i eva saw u. look out.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Deadlock Riff
Unless he's taken advantage of. >_> Which is pretty much what it sounds like, if shes wanking him without him understanding whats happening.

She's wanking AT him, not wanking him, so no worries.
Quote by Represent
she kept wanking at me (aka blinking with one eye)

I laughed uncontrollably

I hope you've showered