With tax time coming up I was thinking about treating myself to a new amp. my budget would be $200-300 range. My current guitar and amp are in my sig. thanks in advance. I am in midwest america btw.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I play a variety of stuff. A big chunk of metal and im starting to get into blues.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
I play a variety of stuff. A big chunk of metal and im starting to get into blues.

Well for that budget it's probably a practice/jam amp.

I play a blackstar ht1r and it's very good! What i do aswell is playing amp sims (alot of free ones as well!) and can't recommend it more!

Roland cube xl are very good amps out there.

Just depends what your local music shop has really!
I have seen the Vypyr Tube 60 on Ebay and Craigslist for under $300 and it would be a huge improvement over your solid state Vypyr. May be a little loud for a practice amp though. Peavey Valveking 112 or 212 often go under that price and would do blues to metal also.
Check this out.

This should give you a good range from the blues to metal. Not enough dirt? Buy a used Bad Monkey.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
thanks buds.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A