why doesn't fender have a John Frusciante Signature Strat? i know that a lot of people (including me) would buy it on the spot. they give signature strats and teles to all sorts of random people who hardly even deserve them like Jim Root yet Frusciante doesn't have one. i'm thinking that maybe they offered him the opportunity and he refused it. he seems like that sort of guy.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Because he sucks.

**** YOU!!!! hes one of the greatest guitarists/musicians in the world. ever. many people will agree with me too.

i now consider you a troll for such a stupid comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have now insulted me personally.
calm down, I could be wrong but doesnt he use vintage fenders? Im sure if he used normal custom shop strat, they'd probs offer him a sig guitar
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by itamar100
**** YOU!!!! hes one of the greatest guitarists/musicians in the world. ever. many people will agree with me too.

i now consider you a troll for such a stupid comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have now insulted me personally.

Lol.

go buy a 50s Road Worn strat and stfu.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by ibrahimasood
calm down, I could be wrong but doesnt he use vintage fenders? Im sure if he used normal custom shop strat, they'd probs offer him a sig guitar

he does but they're extremely distressed (road worn) and they have seymour duncan antiquities in them. im sure that thats enough for a sig guitar.
Because the Fru uses old guitars that are regularely re-issued by Fender themselves, don't really see the point of making a "John Frusciante" sig guitar.

Also... if youre so into John, ever wondered he maybe just doesn't WANT his name on a guitar so to trick people into buying it? He's pro-do-your-own-thing-and-****-the-rest, brah
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Tom 1.0
Lol.

go buy a 50s Road Worn strat and stfu.

nah, he uses a '62 strat so id buy a raod worn '60s strat (which im actually doing).

im sorry, i just get very dissapointed in the world around me when someone says that frusciante/rhcp sucks.

but the "**** you" was just to make a scene coz im bored.
Quote by TimTheWizard
Because the Fru uses old guitars that are regularely re-issued by Fender themselves, don't really see the point of making a "John Frusciante" sig guitar.

Also... if youre so into John, ever wondered he maybe just doesn't WANT his name on a guitar so to trick people into buying it? He's pro-do-your-own-thing-and-****-the-rest, brah

i have wondered that, and i think its the most likely reason but im wondering if anyone actually KNOWS or can confirm it.
good question, but i think he's one of those people who would turn down the offer for being to modest.
Quote by itamar100
nah, he uses a '62 strat so id buy a raod worn '60s strat (which im actually doing).

im sorry, i just get very dissapointed in the world around me when someone says that frusciante/rhcp sucks.

but the "**** you" was just to make a scene coz im bored.

buy one of those then.

dont bother me dude,

you slated Jim Root a guy whose sig actually fills a niche quite nicely and is unlike any other fender out there, Johns would be as you say, a Road Worn 62 and would be completely redundant.

He doesnt have one for the reason that he isnt an endorses iirc and to be fair he isnt in the chillis any more.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
he prob just doesn't really want his name on a guitar, because that doesn't make you any better a guitarist and just tricks you into buying a VERY expensive guitar because of a famous name. This guy doesn't even like being famous!

Just go buy a regular strat, put in some vintage pickups or round of your own and give away, the sound is in so many things except the guitar's looks or pickups
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by itamar100
if anyone actually KNOWS or can confirm it.

Do we look like we work at Fender?

As much I'd love a Frusciante strat..........he doesn't deserve it. He's not in RHCP anymore . Why would fender make one for him now?

We need him back in RHCP!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to get a petition going
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
He has been offered it a few times, he turned it down because he thought it was "too rockstar".
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by 67_67
He has been offered it a few times, he turned it down because he thought it was "too rockstar".

RHCP is/was "too rockstar"

Why can't Flea and Anthony have their shirts on for once??!!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?