I have a Fender Strat and a Gretsch Electromatic, and neither of them makes me completely happy. I love the fast neck of the Strat, but that Gretsch tone is perfect for what I do. Also am not crazy about the floating bridge piece on the Gretsch. I've had it move during a gig and knock the intonation out of whack. Any suggestions for a make/model that might combine the feel of the Strat with the tone of the Gretsch? In the price range of $500-$1000?
Interesting you should mention Reverend. I just played bass in a theatre production recently, and the guitarist played a Reverend. No idea what model he had, but it looked and sounded great. I'd never heard of them before, but now I'm definitely gonna check them out. Thanks!
why dont you just stick the pickups from the gretsch into the strat? ive been toying with this idea since i got my electromatic...the one i have has 3 humbuckers, so that should work out well enough since the strat is 3 singlecoil
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬