This thread is about flying kites. Because we all need to.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
That sounds like something I would do with my girlfriend if I had one. Thanks for reminding me, dick.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
That sounds like something I would do with my girlfriend if I had one. Thanks for reminding me, dick.

I know that feel, bro.

It actually does sound really ****ing fun for some reason, beside the fact that it's not kite flying weather at all. And I haven't done it in years.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Saint78

Thanks for reminding me
Quote by BladeSlinger
I know that feel, bro.

It actually does sound really ****ing fun for some reason, beside the fact that it's not kite flying weather at all. And I haven't done it in years.

I was just joking, man. I don't post serious things like that on here, I wait til I'm alone and write them in my diary.

December 9th
Some guy on a music forum reminded me I'm alone, what a dick.

EDIT: ^ My bad.
you're a stone fox
Quote by siralexander
Hello.

I saw the name and automatically knew who this was. Welcome aboard, Caleb!
you're a stone fox
I think Represent already left, otherwise he'd have told us to go fly some kytes...

WHICH I'M GONNA DO ANYWAY
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Play Skyrim while you fly a kite.

Masturbate while you fly a kite.

Get raped by a kite.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls