I'm trying to build a pedal board with a resemblance of tone and sound to the above 3 bands. Could anyone help? I got a boss HM-2 pedal but it has too much of a swedish death metal sound. I'm looking for any pedals that can help give a gritty tone but very audible. And any cool effect pedals you think i'd like!
here

Good place to start at least. How's your amp by the way?
This should be in GG&A though.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Last edited by RealGuitarHero at Dec 10, 2011,
Awesome man thank you, but honestly my rigs hurting. I've used a Line 6/Bogner spider valve 100 watt head through a crap marshall cab for a long time.

I've got some good ideas for what I want for heads/cabs though. It would be amazing if I could snag an emperor cabinet.
Ever heard of Avatar Cabinets? They'll build you a cab to your specs, speakers, colors, and size included.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Oh wow these are really cheap too huh? Have you ever played one? Are they reliable?