Hey guys and girls, not entirely sure if this is the correct place for this question but I hope you're able to help out regardless.

To make a long story short, I agreed to do a gig two days ago for tomorrow (Saturday) at 1:30. It's nothing too crazy, an open house event at a retirement home.

The person who gave me the gig was very vague, saying I just needed to "play some light, classy Christmas music" in the background (for two and a half hours). I would clearly cycle the songs, but I was thinking of having at least 15 maybe. I wouldn't have to memorize them, having the music would be okay.

At this point, the most important thing is finding some relatively easy songs that I could perform entirely solo; no other musicians are involved. It'll basically be me, my electric guitar, and an amp. No singing involved either.

A friend suggested I get some backing tracks to play along to; any information on whether that's a good idea or not, and how I would go about setting that up would be appreciated.

Really any advice/suggestions would be appreciated, I'm just grasping at straws at this point.
If I left anything out just let me know and I'll try to clarify, although that's pretty much all the info I have as well. Thank you in advance!
well your gonna play jingle bells
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED