hey guys,

Ive been looking into get a new amp and i came across the jca 100h online. What i need to know though is just what exactly does "multi-tapped power transformer at 100V/120V/220V/240V" mean. does this mean i will not need a stepddown transformer if buying from the US adn importing to australia?

thanks rv_phoenix i thought that was the case. good thing it uses just a standard iec cable