Page 1 of 2
I think you know what that means.

Rules and funny storys - GO!

Wizard Staff - Drinking beer bottles or cans and stacking them ontop of each other until they're shoulder height. You must reach out and grab the top bottle without it falling. This is a wizards staff.

Your turn!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Drink until you pass out.

>_>

<_<

*best done when depressed

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Sink the Sub

1. Fill 16 oz cup slightly with beer
2. Place cup in bucket filled with beer so it floats and doesn't sink
3. Players take turns filling the cup with any amount they like
4. If the cup sinks, whoever put beer in it last drinks the 16 oz cup of beer.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

the /b/

kill yourself
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
My Immortal:
Drink every time "goffik" is said.
Drink every time a character's name is misspelled.
Drink every time My Chemical Romance or Good Charlotte is mentioned.
Drink every time black or blak is mentioned.
Drink every time the author tells Preps to **** off.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Everyone on youtube is shit, but it must be seen to be understood. Once it splits you skull the beer. Also, if it takes more than 5 people all men in the circle should cut their dicks off for being such pussies.
DANGER-CAN. DANGER-CAN. DANGER-CAN.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Four Kings, you'll need a pack of cards:

Ace - Waterfall: The person who got the card starts drinking, then the one next to him starts etc etc and no one can stop until the person before them has, or if they finish the cup early.

2 - For you: Pick anyone to drink.

3 - For me: You drink.

4 - For the *****s/Toilet card: All present females must drink, or if you choose the other rule: Only the person with this card is permitted to use the bathroom.

5 - Bust a drive/Never have I: Bust a drive is simple, you make one movement and the person next to you has to do the same move, and add another and so on. For never have I, I assume everyone knows this but I'll say it anyway. Everyone puts three fingers up, and one by one you say things you've never done until someone puts all three fingers down. That person must drink.

6 - For dicks: All present males drink.

7 - To the heavens: Last person to raise his hand and yell "to the heavens!" drinks.

8 - Pick a mate: You may choose a drinking buddy, every time you drink they must too.

9 - Bust a rhyme: Say a word, next person rhymes it etc.

10 - Categories: Kind of hard to explain, but I'll give it my best. Say someone gets this card, now they must say something along the lines of 'Car makes' or 'Condom types'. The person who can't think of whatever he chose, drinks.

Jack - Make a rule. For example, no one can say 'Drink', 'Drank' or 'Drunk' (or any tense of the word). You can make any type of rule, and everyone must obey. Otherwise, drink.

Queen - Question master/Snake eyes: Whoever holds the question master card may ask anyone at the table a question, and if they reply with anything but "**** you", they must drink. For snake eyes: No one can look the card holder in the eyes, otherwise drink.

King - Chug: Pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Goodluck and godspeed.
Ring of Fire

A jug/pitcher in the middle of a table, everyone is sat round and must have a drink of their own (it's probably a party/gathering so this should already be the case!).

A deck of cards are spread on the table into a ring around the jug, all face down and overlapping each other to some degree.

You then go round the circle taking turns to remove 1 card each from the ring.

You can only use one hand to do this, and if you accidentally cause the ring to be broken, you have to down whatever you are drinking (from a glass of wine to a can of lager, it's whatever you had been drinking pre-game). This is easy to begin with but obviously once you're down to single figures for cards it's takes some skill.
Each time there is a break in the ring you just rearrange it and continue with the next turn.

Every card has a meaning or action attached to it. I've played it numerous times and there are a lot of different card-actions that different people play, me and my mates normally write the list we want using everyone's ideas before the game starts.

This is a possible list of the 14 cards

A - Nomination card. Player can nominate any other player to have 5 swigs.

2-4 - Swig cards. Player themself must have the 2, 3 or 4 swigs denoted by their card.

5 - Waterfall card. A Mexican wave of drinking, initiated by the player. The person to the left must start drinking once the player starts, and can only stop drinking once the player to their right has stopped. However, you don't have to stop at any time (especially if you know the people to your left are struggling more than you!)

6 - Bitch card. This player must also endure every penalty given to another player (until the next 6 is picked up). Without doubt this can be the worst card!

7 - Lucky 7 card. The player does not have to show this card. This card gives a one-off immunity, and can be used at any point (apart from the 4th King situation, explained below)

8 - Beer Buddies card. This links the player to another player of their choice, and in doing so, any further drinking penalties are shared. (This can and often does create a chain of 4 people who all have to do the same punishments).

9 - Rule card. Player can make one rule that will last the entire game. Punishment for failing is one swig each time. New rules will be added with each 9 picked.

10 - You Do It card. The player does not have to show this card. The player can use this card can be used in a one-off situation to pass their penalty to another player.

J - Captain card. The captain can make up to 3 rules which be adhered to at all times under punishment of a swig.
Captains must be addressed by all players as "Captain, sir, Captain", whenever conversation is initiated with them.
Anyone leaving the table must ask permission (whether it is toilet, drink refill, phonecall, whatever).
Captain's word is final... until a new Jack is picked up and the Captain status will therefore switch to the newest player (all past Captain's rules are wiped). This encourages the first Captains to not be complete arseholes, but the 4th has free reign.

Q - Question card. The player does not have to show this card. The Question card holder's questions must not be answered correctly by other players. If any other player answers the Question card holder with a true answer, then they must have 3 swigs. As above, only the most recent Question card is valid.

K - King Cup card. The first 3 Kings picked up mean the players add their entire drinks (or some of, if you have no tolerance) to the jug in the middle of the table - the 4th King picked up means the player adds their drink to fill the jug, and they must down the entire jug (or drink in reasonable time at least).

Congratulations! The game is over now, regardless of how many cards are left in the ring.

EDIT: ^^^ Nice

I told you everyone has different rules!
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Last edited by mattyp90 at Dec 10, 2011,
Drinking is bad, m'kay?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Everyone seems to have slightly different rules for King's Cup/Ring of Fire.

We play the Queen card as the rule card. You get it, you get to make a rule. You can make it so that if you get the last King, you choose who drinks but that rule is for PUSSIES.

I like to make it so that everyone has to shout "YALDAE YA BAS" after everything they say or else they drink.
Last edited by homeless-john at Dec 10, 2011,
I only really expect fellow Aussies to get this one, but a lot of it can be compared to general sensationalist journalism programs. The 'A Current Affair Drinking Game', everybody. The rules are simple. Take a drink when:

• A stamp graphic is used.
• The story is on a Queenslander.
• A story on any of the following cliche' Current Affair templates; dodgy builders, tax avoiders, hoarders, angry neighbors, Centrelink bludgers, 'youths gone wild', old people treated unfairly, hoon drivers, etc.
• An expert receives a clipboard/folder/paper from a secretary.
• A person is shown to be answering the phone.
• A person is seen going over bills/papers/references.
• Exaggerated graphs or figures are used (one per episode).
• People are referred to as "victim".
• There is a zoom in or slow-motion of something/someone evil.
• The reporter uses a pun.
• The reporter chases the 'bad guy' and asks really obvious questions.
• The host gives the website so you can contact them with story ideas.
• An extremely biased and fabricated poll is displayed. Drink another if the minority is more than 1%.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Me and some friends were sitting at home and we were like
"Ey, there's some movie on TV starting right now. Let's drink everytime we see a black person..."

*The Longest Yard*

...needless to say, we got hella wasted.

We do something similar sometimes, but instead of watching a movie you pass around the remote and everyone flips the channels once per turn. You drink if the channel you flipped to has a black person in it obviously. If it's Oprah you get to chug the whole bottle. Obama is only worth half a sip.
THE CRATE ESCAPE

1. Invite several drinking buddies round. Everybody has to bring at least 2 crates of lager, cider or something similar. 4.5% Minimum.

2. Pick a room to be your Arena of Drinking. Ideally this will be fairly spacious, and not have a toilet. MUST ONLY HAVE ONE EXIT.

3. Place all crates of alcohol in the doorway. If you have invited a sufficient amount of people this will prevent any use of said doorway.

4. Start drinking. No crate can be removed until it is empty and no-one is allowed to step over a crate to exit the room. Probability of wetting oneself, passing out in unidentified vomit and/or shitting out of windows is undertaken at the participants own risk.
Up The Boro!
The weirdest yet most fun one I've played was at a festival a few years ago, probably made up on the spot tbh. Me and a few mates ran into fellow campers playing with a pole so we joined.
Had one guy pouring shots of...really whatever he could find. Everyone else took turns sticking the pole in the grass (about shoulder height) putting your forhead on it and running around in circles until someone shouted, then running flat out the length of the campsite.
Falls were worth one shot, running into the fence was one shot, tripping and pulling out tent ropes was 2 shots, and crashing into tents meant you had a dirty pint mixed for you and you had to down it. Worked surprisingly well.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
The weirdest yet most fun one I've played was at a festival a few years ago, probably made up on the spot tbh. Me and a few mates ran into fellow campers playing with a pole so we joined.
Had one guy pouring shots of...really whatever he could find. Everyone else took turns sticking the pole in the grass (about shoulder height) putting your forhead on it and running around in circles until someone shouted, then running flat out the length of the campsite.
Falls were worth one shot, running into the fence was one shot, tripping and pulling out tent ropes was 2 shots, and crashing into tents meant you had a dirty pint mixed for you and you had to down it. Worked surprisingly well.

I don't see that working well for anyone
kings is an awesome drinking game.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Kings is the most annoying game to play when travelling cos every1 has so many rules, some of them are ****ing funny though.

I know so many but their mostly with cards and cant be ****ed explaining them.

We made up some game in a bar on payday once .. its called .. ****ing drink.

You take it in turns to roll a dice .. if it's 1-5 you drink 2 fingers of your drink .. 6 you buy a round of shots .. or if you got a bottle already, every1 takes a shot.

It's such a shit and simple game but we needed something to mess us up quickly, I think we ended up having about 16 shots each in an hour, a right mixture of drinks .. turned out to be one of the funniest nights ever .. I think.
Last edited by Blimpy19 at Dec 10, 2011,
any one ever try 100 shots in 100 minutes?

you dont do it with spirits you do it with beer, and trust me its not as easy as it sounds.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

^We do that with every 10th shot spirits and call it centurion. And yeah it's lethal, you wouldn't think a minute could go by so fast.
Up The Boro!
Quote by Oddsbodkins
^We do that with every 10th shot spirits and call it centurion. And yeah it's lethal, you wouldn't think a minute could go by so fast.

yeah its that gas build up in your stomach that gets you.

Quote by deathdrummer

you dont do it with spirits you do it with beer, and trust me its not as easy as it sounds.

I've tried that a couple of times with friends. I don't think any of us ever got passed 47.

The minutes start going by really fast and the beer bubble in your stomach is what always gets ya. Funny, I just logged on to suggest this exact game. Nice one.

edit: ha, ninja'd on the beer bubble
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Oddsbodkins

Been there...

Did it with Fosters, I haven't touched the stuff since! Was probably ten playing, and luckily, only one was sick. He'd been bragging about how easy it was at the start as well!
Plus, one girl managed it with shots of wine...

A fun game I was shown by a couple of spanish girls was Coin-o.

Easy enough, get everyone in a circle, and the the first person flips a coin. If it lands Tails, they drink. If it lands Heads, they can nominate 6 drinks. Then it goes on to the next person. If one person gets two heads in a row, they can then make a rule.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Oddsbodkins

We do every 5th a spirit, and we always end up chanting as well for some reason.

This is probably my favourite drinking game as most people can't manage it.
lol imma try the Pokemon one and the wizard staff one sometime.

The 4chan drinking card game I wouldn't recommend. You get hella wasted.
I can't remember if me and my mates made up this game or whether someone introduced it to us, but we called it "21". Similar to Blackjack in a way but no cards involved though.

In it's basic form it is the simplest drinking game that simply requires people, drink, and the ability to count to double figures.

You're in a circle (as you so often are when drinking games begin), and between you are supposed to count to 21 - but the aim is not to be the person who ends up saying 21, because you'll have to do a drinking forfeit.

Essentially, each person has 3 options for their turn. The first person can count up either "1-", "1-2-" or "1-2-3-" in their turn, and the next person can take it to 4, 5, or 6 and so on. Eventually someone's is going to say 20, meaning the next person after them will by default be saying 21. They lose that round, have to drink a number of swigs/shot etc.

We added a twist because that gets old very quickly. When a person loses and has to say 21, they do their drink as always, but they also get to swap a number within the series to a word (or action) of their choice. After a few rounds people will forget some of the ridiculous new 'numbers' in the sequence, and that will be an automatic loss and forfeit for them.

When you're already a little drunk, this game can be hilariously difficult. It's frightening how quickly you can forget that the word "cuntsplash" replaced "8" last round...
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Other's we do throughout the night:

If one person puts their thumb on their forehead, the last person to do it downs their drink.
If you drink with your strong hand, you down your drink.
If someone manages to put a coin in your drink, you down it.
If you swear you down your drink.
edit - ^ sounds like International Drinking Rules.

Further to the centurion, there's also the Spartan. Yes, 300 in 300 minutes.

I haven't done this.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by homeless-john

We play the Queen card as the rule card. You get it, you get to make a rule. You can make it so that if you get the last King, you choose who drinks but that rule is for PUSSIES.

I like to make it so that everyone has to shout "YALDAE YA BAS" after everything they say or else they drink.
Never heard it be called either of those names either. For us it either called Kings or Thumbmasters. But definitely the most fun drinking game ever.
Quote by homeless-john

I think the best queen card rule I ever heard was to make it double up the kings card rule.

That said i like it because I didn't get the last king.
wanna play a drinking game? it's called "drink the beer"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What I used to do back in the day was called "drinking british". I don´t know if this is really how people drink in England, but it is a great game for drinking.

Basically, you start out by paying a round for all participants, and the last one to finish his drink has to pay the next round. This gets very funny with time, since you are rushing very fast to down your drink. And if you´re a good, durable drinker, you can get drunk with very little money!
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by deathdrummer

Yep, a "centurion".

Completed it 3 times already and the next my friends and I are aiming for is an "Elite centurion", which is 150 minutes.

Super Quarter

You'll need: 1 (clean) quarter, X numbers of glasses (where x = number of participants), 1 mug (and by mug I mean it can handle +/- 300mL) and all the beer/lager you want.

Rules: Everyone sits in a circle and in front of each participant is their respective glass. In the middle of the circle is the Mug, filled with beer/lager.
One by one, each participant takes turn to flip the quarter *IMPORTANT: When flipping the quarter, your hand must touch your ribs and you must be at an adequate distance of the circle so it's not too easy).

If the quarter fails to fall in any glass or the Mug, the participant who flipped it must take a sip of his glass.
If the quarter falls in a glass, the respective owner of said glass must chug his entire glass (whether if it's full or almost empty).

The interesting part: If the quarter falls into the Mug, every participant, EXCEPT the one who flipped the quarter, must chug their glass as fast as they can, because the last one to put back down his glass must then proceed to chug the Mug (don't choke on the quarter now!).

Usually, if one sucks to chug, he/she will get wasted easily.
Last edited by DarkTom666 at Dec 10, 2011,
Quote by Madzää
What I used to do back in the day was called "drinking british". I don´t know if this is really how people drink in England, but it is a great game for drinking.

Basically, you start out by paying a round for all participants, and the last one to finish his drink has to pay the next round. This gets very funny with time, since you are rushing very fast to down your drink. And if you´re a good, durable drinker, you can get drunk with very little money!

Drinking British? That sounds like someone hasn't quite grasped the concept of rounds yet...
Proper rounds aren't based on speed, the next round is bought when everyone is ready for it.

God Save The Queen, anyone? Basically, if someone drops a penny in your pint, you have to down it whilst everyone else sings God Save The Queen. If they finish before you do, the queen drowns, and you lose. No real forfeit though.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Dec 10, 2011,
I've bought my mate a drinking game. It's a roulette wheel and each square has a shot glass on it.

I also have a yard glass. Which is a BITCH to do.

I quite often do God Save the Queen in the pub. Toss a 2 pence in a mates glass and they have to save the Queen from drowning - down their drink, basically.
Page 1 of 2