Page 1 of 2
Yesterday when I was getting my hair cut my hand rubbed against the hairdressers crotch as he was perusing around my chair to get a better cutting angle. I stared deeply into his eyes with a cheeky smile and winked vivaciously.

Does anyone else do this when you're bored?
Yeah sometimes when I shake hands with someone new I'll make my hand dead limp and when they grab it there's this really awkward, weird look on their face.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by guitar12
Yesterday when I was getting my hair cut my hand rubbed against the hairdressers crotch as he was perusing around my chair to get a better cutting angle. I stared deeply into his eyes with a cheeky smile and winked vivaciously.

LOL.
You are my hero.

Well, I love to derail discussions with with my surrealism.
sometimes whenever I see some dude wearing a shirt with a topless or hot chick printed on it I'll yell obnoxiously 'that's my woman you dick'.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by guitar12

....No.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Dat feel when you're a kid and you're getting a haircut and the chicks tits brush across the side of your head.

She was old as fuck but idgaf.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah sometimes when I shake hands with someone new I'll make my hand dead limp and when they grab it there's this really awkward, weird look on their face.

I also shake hands with people with my thumb pressed against my palm
and
tickling the person's palm with my index finger
totally freaks people out
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Dat feel when you're a kid and you're getting a haircut and the chicks tits brush across the side of your head.

Dat feel when this happened yesterday.

The young woman didn't care or did it on purpose. But she did smile, so I guess the latter.
I draw the line between awkward and creepy quite a long way before groping male stylists.
I also don't find a lot of funny in awkwardness so
Quote by Mudmen190
No, as I am not a closet homosexual.

ye

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Sometimes when im walking around with my friend and he checks out some women that are sitting by I say to him in a weeping voice "How come you never hold me like you used to?!"

He gets pissed. I enjoy it.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

My hair is not cut so no.
But I can dream.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I LOVE THAT FEEL MAN!

Like the other day, I invited my friends out for some burgers and then went off at them for making me pay. (I had agreed to earlier)

We ate in silence olololol
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
Sometimes when im walking around with my friend and he checks out some women that are sitting by I say to him in a weeping voice "How come you never hold me like you used to?!"

So doing this...

Talking with a friend (who I used to genuinely like, but eh) in the atrium at college, and as he walks away, shout "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!"

Immature, but mildly amusing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
So doing this...

Me too

Sometimes me and my friend act gay together in English class just to make it awkward for all the other students.
It works.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Dec 10, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan

I hate people that when I go to shake their hands, it's like I'm trying to hold a dead fish, i don't care how nice that person is I instantly hate them.
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Dec 10, 2011,
Quote by Joey-Tribiani

Excellent suggestion

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Metallicuh
Me too

Sometimes me and my friend act gay together in English class just to make it awkward for all the other students.
It works.

Just act?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Metallicuh
Me too

It works.

I have a few homophobic friends and when they say something discriminating against gay people I start hugging them and stoking their arms or some gay shit and say : "oh come on, that'snot what you said last night". They get pissed, I laugh.
Yup. It's awkward for everyone but pretty funny. There was a rubber floating in the toilet so I said to my Mum and her boyfriend if they could please ensure it was flushed properly next time.
When me and my brothers or a friend go to the mall or a similar store we make eye contact with everyone for much to long. We won't look away until they do.

People get really freaked out.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by VillainousLatin
I hate people that when I go to shake their hands, it's like I'm trying to hold a dead fish, i don't care how nice that person is I instantly hate them.

Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by guitar12

When people are wearing those "i love my boyfriend!" shirts (well, they do where i live anyway...) i go up and say "Oh yeah, he's a very cool dude. He makes a bad ass apple pie."
Quote by Pat_s1t
I actually do sometimes, just for laughs. Like when I stop at a light, I always stare very intently at whoever is next to me. If they look back more than once, I wink

What happens if the person next to you is doing the same thing
Quote by Donkey_Punch

They hook up?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Donkey_Punch

They do it.

Edit: Aw, ****ing ninja.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Donkey_Punch
Then we have a staring contest. I usually have a foam alligator hat to put on for when that happens
Quote by UnmagicMushroom

I also shake hands with people with my thumb pressed against my palm
and
tickling the person's palm with my index finger
totally freaks people out

yea i know a kid who does the index finger thing. we call him Joe "Mansauce"
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by guitar12

Cool lying post, bro
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Just act?

Yes

...No not really

Quote by VillainousLatin
I have a few homophobic friends and when they say something discriminating against gay people I start hugging them and stoking their arms or some gay shit and say : "oh come on, that'snot what you said last night". They get pissed, I laugh.

Homophobes are so easy to troll
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Dec 10, 2011,
I fuck with people on a regular basis, but I never sexually harass people.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
When i'm with a friend i'll wait until some stranger walking towards us gets really close to us, point out some messed up feature on them really quick, and whisper from the side of my mouth, "Dude, check out that ladies camel toe," so that my friend has no choice but to laugh right in the persons face as they go by.

Kinda cruel, though, I admit it.

The secret is being able to find someone's funniest or worst attribute and getting your friend to look, and laugh, right at the moment the other person looks at them.

Instant party.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2