Picked up my new guitar from PMT in Birmingham, UK. It's beautiful. Specs are here

Out of the box it was set up perfectly for me and the finish is perfect. In fact, my jaw dropped when I opened the case; the pictures don't do it justice.

Then you plug it in, sweet Jesus!. It's 5 way pick up selector makes this a versatile guitar. You want to get a sound from this guitar, you can get it. I mainly play metal and post rock. The 57/08 pickups can really handle a shitload of distortion and the cleans are crisp and clear. I can abuse the tremolo and it holds it's tuning brilliantly. Only issue I have with this guitar it the pickup selector. I would have preferred a switch rather than a knob. Simply because switches are easier, IMO, change while playing.

Last edited by Myshadow46_2 at Dec 10, 2011,
Nice man!
HNGD!!!

I found that the rotary switch on mine is not great for live use. I want to change mine to the 3 way with push/pull pots.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Myshadow46_2
Yeah, I'll keep as is as it's not a major issue. Just a preference. I'm happy to get used to it!

I can't put the damn thing down!

I know its none of my bussiness, but what does one of those go for in the UK? I know its got to be god aweful expensive
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I can haz?

HNGD! Thats beautiful......
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by Robbgnarly
I know its none of my bussiness, but what does one of those go for in the UK? I know its got to be god aweful expensive

It cost me £2,400.

That's a good few years of saving christmas, birthday money and anything else I could scrap together.

I was waiting for the right guitar to come along. It certainly did!
Quote by Myshadow46_2
It cost me £2,400.

That's a good few years of saving christmas, birthday money and anything else I could scrap together.

I was waiting for the right guitar to come along. It certainly did!

Wow, that is expensive here they are ~$3000USD.
Deff a very nice guitar man, enjoy it!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
dat finish...im jelly

hnmfgd broheim
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by coolstoryangus
Thats pretty cool
my schecter that i paid 300 quid for has more abalone though.
Gadz

2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by n1ckn1ce
I request bigger pictures.

Diddos. HNGD.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
*whistles* Man. I really wanna own a Custom 24 one day, but I still love my Torero to death. Congrats man! It looks amazing!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by coolstoryangus
Thats pretty cool
my schecter that i paid 300 quid for has more abalone though.
Gadz

that's sweet, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Nico the Great
*whistles* Man. I really wanna own a Custom 24 one day, but I still love my Torero to death. Congrats man! It looks amazing!

I was possibly going to look at the Torero. My other guitar is a Fender Jaguar and it doesn't handle metal so well. The Torero looks like it does.

Quote by thehikingdude
Nice score! Do you have access to a better camera? Welcome to the club!

Unfortunately not.
Awesome! Love the case too, with the white!

Not a fan of quilt myself but charcoal burst + golden pup covers is win! Do want!

HNGD!
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
Thats a lovely example you have there. Its not like i'm jealous or anything

The rotary is pretty easy to get used to once you play it for a while, i've had my CE for a year and it feels pretty natural going for a rotary to switch. It just takes a bit of playing to get used to it but HNGD
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Thats a lovely example you have there. Its not like i'm jealous or anything

The rotary is pretty easy to get used to once you play it for a while, i've had my CE for a year and it feels pretty natural going for a rotary to switch. It just takes a bit of playing to get used to it but HNGD

Cheers! Yeah, I'm already getting used to it so it was just a first impression.
Quote by Myshadow46_2
Cheers! Yeah, I'm already getting used to it so it was just a first impression.

can you get some clear focus'd daylight shots of this beauty?

getting a nice PRS like this and making us suffer through crappy shaky cell phone pics is like getting a blurry foot picture of a supermodel.

edit: i love the 5 way rotary. i'm the oddball i s'pose.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Dec 11, 2011,
I thought the same thing about the rotary switch in my PRS. That's why I did the McCarty mod -- a 3-way toggle with a push-pull pot = 6 sounds that are more usable that the phasing crap you get with the rotary. It's cheap to do and very worth it, IMO. If you're going to play the guitar rather than fretting over resale value, that is.

HNGD.
Hi, I'm Peter