My amp just blew a fuse, and i replaced it with another ceramic fuse of higher ampage by accident two packets sitting next to each other I didn't notice this till' after it blew it this time. Now the amp isn't responding at all no power in the tubes or anything.

Have I screwed it up big time?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

probably, but you may want to have a pro check it out.

What type of amp is this?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It's my Blackstar Artisan.

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

All is good I just blew the main fuse, I'll have to grab some more fuses on Monday.

I'm going to get it checked by a tech anyway as it is blowing fuses quite often every week or so.

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist
All is good I just blew the main fuse, I'll have to grab some more fuses on Monday.

I'm going to get it checked by a tech anyway as it is blowing fuses quite often every week or so.

Could be a bad tube or a transformer problem.
Quote by Strats&Cats
Could be a bad tube or a transformer problem.

Anyone have experiance with problems like these and how much they cost?

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist
Anyone have experiance with problems like these and how much they cost?

Well if it's a bad tube, you would just have to replace that tube. (Unless it's one of the power tubes, then you'll have to replace all the power tubes)

If it's the transformer a tech should be able to swap it out without too much difficulty. The transformer itself can be a bit pricey though.

Those are just two guesses though, it could really be anything. Take it to a tech and have them look at it. Also, don't open it up and go snooping around if you don't know what you're doing. Guitar amplifiers can hold more then enough voltage to kill even if they're unplugged and haven't been played for a week or two.
Usually a fuse blowing means your power tubes are getting old (as tubes wear out they draw more and more current). However it could be a more serious fault, in which case powering it up could do a lot more damage. Get it to a tech.