Page 1 of 2
So.... I'm bored....

And how about that whole Iran thing that's going on with the american drone plane they intercepted and LANDED. Isn't that messed? Are we ****ed? Are we all gonna die? Or is it all just a big fake? Oh ya, can't be, the states already admitted it was theirs.

I honestly think (or would like to think) that that was the plan all along. To fly a drone in their airspace, have them hack into it, then land it and keep it for themselves. But really it has tiny ass cameras or sensors taking pictures and readings of everything around it while in Iranian hands and it will send a blast signal at some point, sending all it's info to the united states and will then probably blow up while they're dissecting it.

Either that or they're going to try and sort of ''format'' to their computer systems, and as they do so, it will unleash a massive computer virus attack that spreads like wildfire in all their operating systems. And then it blows up.

OR! They keep it, and learn how to use it like it was theirs, and then when they fly it and arm it with weapons, it's secret hidden hard drive or whatever clicks on and just drops their own bombs on their heads and flies back home.

What y'all think? It is quite typical of the US to hatch ruses like this. Quite intelligent if you ask me. A modern day trojan horse.
I don't really care, to be honest.

Oh, and I got Imaginaerum, Stewie. Shit was pretty good.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
We had no business flying it over their airspace, no matter whether it crashed, they landed it, or was stolen. The US government keeps getting themselves into shitty situations like these by doing asinine things with zero thought.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
inb4 Dreadnought rages due to top secret knowledge of the situation he can't hit people over the head with.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by strat0blaster
We had no business flying it over their airspace, no matter whether it crashed, they landed it, or was stolen. The US government keeps getting themselves into shitty situations like these by doing asinine things with zero thought.

Ya, well risky move at best. IF it was all an unplanned accident, then I guess they learned their lesson. But this, to me, reeks of CIA-like tactics.
Quote by strat0blaster

This, believe it or not the world isn't ours, and they don't have to comply to our every whim. If Iran were flying drones over the US could you imagine the pure shitstorm that the media would be?

Quote by metalblaster
Ya, well risky move at best. IF it was all an unplanned accident, then I guess they learned their lesson. But this, to me, reeks of CIA-like tactics.

Maybe, it's not impossible, but I think it's probably just a f*ck up.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Dec 10, 2011,
I don't think you know what you're on about, so here's a puppy.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by metalblaster
So.... I'm bored....

And how about that whole Iran thing that's going on with the american drone plane they intercepted and LANDED. Isn't that messed? Are we ****ed? Are we all gonna die? Or is it all just a big fake? Oh ya, can't be, the states already admitted it was theirs.

I honestly think (or would like to think) that that was the plan all along. To fly a drone in their airspace, have them hack into it, then land it and keep it for themselves. But really it has tiny ass cameras or sensors taking pictures and readings of everything around it while in Iranian hands and it will send a blast signal at some point, sending all it's info to the united states and will then probably blow up while they're dissecting it.

Either that or they're going to try and sort of ''format'' to their computer systems, and as they do so, it will unleash a massive computer virus attack that spreads like wildfire in all their operating systems. And then it blows up.

OR! They keep it, and learn how to use it like it was theirs, and then when they fly it and arm it with weapons, it's secret hidden hard drive or whatever clicks on and just drops their own bombs on their heads and flies back home.

What y'all think? It is quite typical of the US to hatch ruses like this. Quite intelligent if you ask me. A modern day trojan horse.

I wouldn't doubt it. It'd be cool if it was rigged like you said and they're in for a surprise. Kaboom!
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Maybe it's a sign of how shitty US engineering has become, they should have used an SR71 it's not like any of them ever went missing.

To summerize, aliens did it.
Quote by So-Cal
Maybe it's a sign of how shitty US engineering has become, they should have used an SR71 it's not like any of them ever went missing.

To summerize, aliens did it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Banjocal
I don't really care, to be honest.

Oh, and I got Imaginaerum, Stewie. Shit was pretty good.

Dude, congrats on Imaginaerum.

On another note, I keep seeing you in every damn thread today.
Quote by OldRocker
I wouldn't doubt it. It'd be cool if it was rigged like you said and they're in for a surprise. Kaboom!

Well that what I'm thinking. Similar ''baiting'' techniques have been used in the past by the CIA, just not to this bold and futuristic extent.

Think of all the technology we have today, now think of all the secret technology most of us don't even know we have. I think it's very likely they have some sort of secret and very well hidden hard drives with cameras and all sorts of radio sensors that the Iranians would only discover once they have taken the time to fully dissect this entire thing and really look for hidden areas. Which could take a while. Especially considering it's foreign technology and to them it's their prize; they're going to take their time and make sure they don't **** anything up on it. Or even this virus scenario, the Israelis unleashed a huge virus that disabled a whole bunch of major Iranian systems. What if it's all a very well hidden and encrypted virus, disguised as something the Iranians would have interest in, and as soon as it makes any kind of contact with their computers or radios and whatnot, it gently leaks this virus which spreads quickly and before they know it, their entire systems have been infiltrated and all they're left with is millions of dollars of fancy american technology all designed to be bullshit.
Quote by Oyface
Dude, congrats on Imaginaerum.

On another note, I keep seeing you in every damn thread today.

I am everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Sigh.......I find just about everyones knowledge about what our UAVs can & can't do, and do & don't do rather irritating, to say the least.......

Oh, and Code Pink is a joke
Quote by bdof
Sigh.......I find just about everyones knowledge about what our UAVs can & can't do, and do & don't do rather irritating, to say the least.......

Wow, man. That was a pretty big sigh.

You okay? Wanna talk it out?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
It's not as if false flag operations haven't been conducted by the US as pretexts for war in the past.

WW1: US allows RMS Lusitania to sail into the patrol area of German submarines, despite an official warning from the German Embassy that the ship would be sunk, published the week before in the Washington Post. There is some serious evidence to suggest that the Lusitania was loaded with highly explosive contraband disguised as cheese and beef, which was triggered by the only German torpedo to hit her, leading to her sinking and the death of 1,198 of her 1,959 souls aboard.

WW2: Despite maintaining official neutrality, the US pursued a highly aggressive policy towards Japan, supporting the Chinese throughout the Sino-Japanese War, and seriously disrupting Japanese shipping. US shipping detected the Japanese fleet more than a week before the attack on Pearl Harbour, yet nothing was done, the base not even being placed on alert, despite the base being placed on alert many times perviously for far more minor threats. There is even much speculation, and some fairly convincing evidence, that the US had already broken Japanese codes in advance of the attack.

Vietnam: the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was used as the justification for the serious escalation of US involvement in the Vietnam War is now known to have been used as a highly convenient pretext - at the time, neither Lyndon B. Johnson nor MacNamara were certain that an attack had taken place on US vessels stationed there. It later transpired that the USS Maddox had opened fire first on North Vietnamese vessels, and that a second North Vietnamese 'attack' two days later was at best a false report caused by poor weather conditions and radar interference.

9/11: All I'm going to say is that there's a hell of a lot of fishy stuff that the US government has apparently done its best to obfuscate or ignore, such as the actual collapse of the towers (considering they had been explicitly designed to withstand the impact of multiple Boeing 747s), the collapse of WTC7 (when it hadn't even been hit by a plane, collapsed at freefall speed, and no other case in history exists of a steel-framed building collapsing from fire alone), the explosions in the basement of WTC1 and 2, hastily cleared up molten metal (possibly thermitic residue), the entirely unexplained lack of any plane debris whatsoever at the Pentagon 'crash site', the fact that the official inquest thought it entirely 'unimportant' to discover who had funded the terrorists, the fact that on that day 47 training exercises simulating rogue aircraft in US airspace were taking place, thereby utterly confusing NORAD and preventing a speedy scramble of jets to intercept, etc.

Chances are, when the US decides the time is ripe to get rid of Iran, it'll fabricate some convenient excuse, probably at the cost of many thousands of lives.
Last edited by Kumanji at Dec 10, 2011,
Quote by Kumanji

9/11: All I'm going to say is nothing at all.

Ah, that's refreshing.
Quote by Kumanji
Regardless of 9/11, discount it if you wish, the US has a shocking history of creating its own excuses for war.

Not so much shocking as shameful. War is an act of convenience anymore, not much different from one child seeing another child with a toy he wants and being aggressive to get it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Kumanji
Regardless of 9/11, discount it if you wish, the US has a shocking history of creating its own excuses for war.

And you have a shocking history of getting a bit too excited. Conspiratorially rambling about 9/11 is just cute.
Quote by Lespauljames
SPY

SHIT! MY SECRET IS OUT!

ABORT! ABORRRRRRT!!!!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Suggesting 9/11 was an inside job is kinda daft, but it was pretty clearly used as an excuse for new foreign AND domestic policies that were wanted for "US national interest" or w/e. The PATRIOT Act was planned before 9/11 even happened, for example.
people fail to realize that Ahmadinejad isn't really top dog in Iran.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
STOP BELIEVING MEDIA LIES
WAKE UP SHEEPLE AND OPEN YOUR EYES
9/11 WAS AN OUTSIDE JOB
IT'S BEEN AL-QAEDA ALL ALONG
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
STOP BELIEVING MEDIA LIES
WAKE UP SHEEPLE AND OPEN YOUR EYES
9/11 WAS AN OUTSIDE JOB
IT'S BEEN AL-QAEDA ALL ALONG

DON'T BELIEVE ONDORE'S LIES!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Dec 10, 2011,
Quote by bdof

Same here... wish I'd get a chance to work on them at some point or maybe the f-22's or 35's.

Damn 16's are pieces of sh*t!!!

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by due 07
The PATRIOT Act was planned before 9/11 even happened, for example.

Not as far as I can tell, sauce?
Quote by VillainousLatin

I never finished that game

It was the last good FF title to date

Unlike the abomination that is XIII... That game makes me so furious, my heart burns with the fiery hatred of a thousand violently combusting suns..

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by leeb rocks
inb4 Dreadnought rages due to top secret knowledge of the situation he can't hit people over the head with.

You wiiiiish
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Kumanji

Quite intelligent however. What better to get what you want by gently tweaking and manipulating small things in order to essentially ''align the stars'' and cause other people to do the work for you without them even knowing.
Didn't hear about this but they'll probably reverse engineer it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Page 1 of 2