I'm trying to set up amp simulator with my PC speakers and I'm stuck here

http://i39.tinypic.com/rh00mw.jpg

no sound whatsoever and apparently something is not compatible. I tried on a friends PC and even on a windows XP system, just does not work. anyone help?
Try deactivating the Realtek Line Input, closing the ASIO dialogue, then reopen and see if you still get the error.
Let's party.
Quote by Odirunn
Try deactivating the Realtek Line Input, closing the ASIO dialogue, then reopen and see if you still get the error.

I just did that, still have the same error

Quote by francesco18
why are you using ASIO4All ?

If you have an interface with two inputs make sure to select the right input in Guitar Rig, if you are using the left input you should select ''L'' and viceversa to get sounds.

What should I use instead of ASIO4ALL? my interface only have 1 input do i dunno what you are talking about. This is the interface I'm using

The one on the left is an output, not input.
In the white box that appears when you click on ''audio and midi settings'' in Guitar Rig you have to choose and select your interface (Behringer Guitar Link or whatever it's called) where do you see ''Device''. In your screen there's ''Asio4all'' selected. If you have an interface you don't need Asio4all because your interface has its own Asio driver.

Anyway try selecting ''R'' instead of ''L'' under input (near the gate knob) and see if this change something.
selecting an input and output range is something that confuses a lot of people. once that is set there usually isn't an issue. make sure your interface is up and running. if this doesn't work, try a fresh driver install
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com