Ahhhh, I would suggest cleaning up the guitar distortion as much as possible. Other than that, the stuff sounds really cool. Also, if you pan your guitars hard left and right (like on **** me), make sure theres one centre as well to hold the consistency of the track.
Quote by Wraithbound
Ahhhh, I would suggest cleaning up the guitar distortion as much as possible. Other than that, the stuff sounds really cool. Also, if you pan your guitars hard left and right (like on **** me), make sure theres one centre as well to hold the consistency of the track.

Thanks man! Yeah, the guitar distortion does sound rather excessive quite a lot. I think I'm using the preset soundbanks in gp6 (If I remember rightly, I use EVH's sound - which obviously isn't meant for the genre at all).
Thanks for the crit man. You have some pretty nice compositions there man. Not bad at all. Although, I haven't listened to much metal since I was 13, so I really don't have a lot to say about it constructively... it sounded pretty solid to me.

Are you going to record the instruments properly are is it purely a guitar pro thing? I could really imagine playing some old Nintendo game with this music accompanying. Other than that, the riffs were catchy, and none generic. Everything was level in the mix and it was all very interesting to listen to. Keep it up man. Some of the more shreddy parts genuinely made me smile.
im listening to the intro one now, cool build up so far, everything is adding on and building a sense of tension. the general sound of it is pretty fuzzy but hey, its midi. kind of reminds me of a bowser level in mario. just went to double time. actually not a fan of the tradition here. sounds too chaotic and didnt flow much in the transition.

eternal intro is deep and dark, seems very similar structurally to the first, add ons start around 30. the drumming especially sounds chaotic in this one to me but im not much of a metal aficionado. i could be just because its so robotic in the midi form. the riffs themselves sound cool though.

thanks too for checking out my reminiscence song
cheers