I try to open Cubase LE which came with my ESI Ugm96 (google it) but I get a message where it says "Protected Object server stopped working" and then the only option is to "close program" then another window pops up saying "DCOM connection to synopsos.exe has failed".

I don't know whats wrong? Do anyone have a clue? May it be caused by me, transfering the whole file to my extern harddrive? I mean the whole file called "Cubase" with the installation files and everything.
As a Cubase user, this error sounded really weird. I googled synopsos.exe and found this thread here...

http://forum.recordingreview.com/f23/cubase-le-wont-recognize-license-wont-start-no-support-steinberg-6795/

Perhaps it will help?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
As a Cubase user, this error sounded really weird. I googled synopsos.exe and found this thread here...

http://forum.recordingreview.com/f23/cubase-le-wont-recognize-license-wont-start-no-support-steinberg-6795/

Perhaps it will help?

CT

I have checked that thread and that forum, but nothing have any explanation O.o I think the problem is in eLicencer, because when I open it everything turns grey and I can't click anything. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both cubase and eLicence many times D: I really hate the stupid eLicence thing!

EDIT: The messge that pops up is because the Syncrosoft folder with the eLicence thing got deleted, or uninstalled. I found it again, but when I click on the .exe files nothing happens ;(

EDIT: Now, when I open cubase no error appears, but instead it says register now! And when I open eLicencer, which is working now, I don't see my licence there so I can't register again :/
Last edited by Randomguy09 at Dec 11, 2011,
I think if I were you, I would contact Steinberg.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.