I am trying to decide which route to take. I want to have a good effects board, but it's a lot of money to buy individual pedals. Bottom line, are there any good multi effects boards I can get instead? I like the DL4 so was looking at the M13, but don't know how the other effects are. I've heard of the Boss GT-10, but don't really understand what all is on there. All I ever hear about is the "sound generator" or whatever it's called when I look up reviews. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what's good if anything? Thanks
2010 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2011 PRS SE Santana limited edition of 25
2007 Ibanez SZ520QM-VCB
2009 Washburn Renegade WM23
Vox 20W Valvetronix

I would maybe ask in the Only MFX Thread where ever that is.

Add the Pod HD500, 11 Rack, and Digitech RP1000 to your list as well.

With these kinds of things you really need to just go to a store and try them out. There is nothing we can tell you that will really help you unfortunately. It is mostly preference. Listing a budget will also help. Do you plan to run one through your Valvetronix?
If you're gonna throw rack gear into the mix, look into the TC electronic G Major 2. Pretty awesome FX module. Not terribly expensive either. On par with the HD500 in terms of price (last time I checked), but bear in mind that you'll need a midi controller of some kind to control any rack effect module.

PM GS_Lead about the RP1000. Pretty sure he has one.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
I don't have the money for that really, that's why I was looking at an all-in-one type thing. But I found the TC Electronic Nova System. I've used the Nova delay so I'm kind of familiar already. Think I'm going to be going that route unless I find something else pretty soon.
2010 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2011 PRS SE Santana limited edition of 25
2007 Ibanez SZ520QM-VCB
2009 Washburn Renegade WM23
Vox 20W Valvetronix