Pit,

My (christian, so almost no chance of sex) school is having a dance. It's called "Snowball". I don't know if I should go or not.

So this thread has a meaning, any interesting stories about school dances, or the like?

kthxbai <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 X0x0x0x0x0x0 ololololol
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I can finally post this gif with relevance.
Do this TS.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Do this TS.
(Invalid img)

The funny thing is, I kinda look like a slightly less obese, white version with long hair of him
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
kthxbai <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 X0x0x0x0x0x0 ololololol

OP is 12.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
OP is 12.

OP is a lovely man.

MY EYES!

I'm blind...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by NosralTserrof
The funny thing is, I kinda look like a slightly less obese, white version with long hair of him

So you don't really look much like him at all?
If you're american and you get a boner while grinding up on a chick just say the pledge of allegiance in your head until you calm down. ...or just keep partying hard.
its more or less a teenage rite of passage to engage in the boner dance.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I dunno. I go to hang out wiht my friends and bitch about how popular music sucks and light shows suck more and have intense headaches. I actually enjoy it all, but I enjoy any complaining.
i refuse to go to my school's functions and dances because they consist almost entirely of a bunch of sweaty, horny teenagers dry humping each other to ke$ha and i do not wish to partake in such a thing

i mean, i'm not going to pay $80 for tickets to winter formal for a date and i when i can do the same thing at home for free

and no one would go with me anyway
Quote by cornmancer
I dunno. I go to hang out wiht my friends and bitch about how popular music sucks and light shows suck more and have intense headaches. I actually enjoy it all, but I enjoy any complaining.

So what you're trying to say is your friends consist of other complaining people?
Quote by Trowzaa
Do this TS.

Ah, I miss doing "The Dagger" at my school dances.
Go and have fun with friends. That's what I did. Or you can go and just grind on everybody. EVERYBODY!!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Depends man.. I've gone to a few and had a good time. Now prom, that was a ****ing disaster, went with a girl, she was being a bitch, I drink a lot of vodka, than proceeded to be pissed off for 6 hours cause she was still being a bitch...
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
On topic, my secondary school dance at the end of my time there, year 11, 16 years old blah blah, I went, I was very drunk and drugged up.
Passing out in McDonalds at 5am and waking up to order an egg mcmuffin was bloody worth it.

Quote by Trowzaa
Do this TS.
*said gif*

reported for tits.

loljk
Quote by NosralTserrof
Pit,

My (christian, so almost no chance of sex) school is having a dance

I disagree, you have a lot of sexually repressed teenagers in one large, dark room.

You have a 99.9% chance of getting laid
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
When I went to my middle school dance, I only showed up because somebody was giving me a rare yugioh card. I didnt want to dance with ANYONE. I ended up dancing with 4 girls (not all at once). I did win the limbo contest, cause I was the shortest of everyone grade 5-8, so i guess it wasnt a TOTAL loss.

As for my HS dances, never went. I hated rap and pop music. So, needless to say I didnt want to cause inevitable trouble..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by MidniteHaze
When I went to my middle school dance, I only showed up because somebody was giving me a rare yugioh card. I didnt want to dance with ANYONE. I ended up dancing with 4 girls (not all at once). I did win the limbo contest, cause I was the shortest of everyone grade 5-8, so i guess it wasnt a TOTAL loss.

As for my HS dances, never went. I hated rap and pop music. So, needless to say I didnt want to cause inevitable trouble..

What card?
<.<

Quote by MidniteHaze
When I went to my middle school dance, I only showed up because somebody was giving me a rare yugioh card.

lolwut?
Quote by Trowzaa
What card?
<.<

It was a piece of that 5 card monster.. where you win automatically..

EDIT:Exodia, it was one of those pieces. If I had to guess, it was one of the legs..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Last edited by MidniteHaze at Dec 11, 2011,
In my neck of the woods, School Dance translates to "Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!"

Except me, that is so I can't be much help.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by MidniteHaze
It was a piece of that 5 card monster.. where you win automatically..

EDIT:Exodia, it was one of those pieces. If I had to guess, it was one of the legs..

Good choice, good choice.

Quote by FrustratedRocka
In my neck of the woods, School Dance translates to "Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!"

Except me, that is so I can't be much help.

At my prom I ended up telling my girlfriend to "fuck off for a bit, you're annoying me." <.<

School dances are just one of those right passage things that as much as you hate it, everyone should experience at least once... like icy hot.

I guess what I'm trying to say here TS, is use Icy Hot.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Dec 11, 2011,
I went to a "Snowball" themed high school dance...and the music was absolutely horrible. It was all pop, hip hop, and Indian music (large Indian community in Surrey, BC). However I got out there and tried to have fun. It was actually alright.

For the dance that took place the next year, I didn't go up to dance. I kept focusing on the music and was thoroughly disgusted. I REALLY had no will to get out and try, and I had a terrible time.

The thing with dances is that you have to ignore the music, ignore the idiots, and just go out there and try to have a good time. You most likely will! But you have to try at least.

If you have a crappy time at one dance, you most likely will at every other if you don't at least try.
In my experience it's friends that make a dance fun. The actual dance itself usually sucks.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Watch Carrie. 90 minutes or so of an interesting school dance story

I like that film...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by Primus2112
I disagree, you have a lot of sexually repressed teenagers in one large, dark room.

You have a 99.9% chance of getting laid

Frank Zappa's 'Catholic Girls' springs to mind.
Grind with everyone. EVERYONE! Even the teachers.
Especially the teachers.

Well that didn't work.
Last edited by irishboy17 at Dec 11, 2011,
Quote by flanders_91
Go and have fun with friends. That's what I did. Or you can go and just grind on everybody. EVERYBODY!!!

Dude, last year the nerdiest, most awkward guy I know gad 12 girls grinding him all night. Pissed me the **** off.
I got 4 girls offering me sex at the prom in 4 months time. When I say offered, I mean I jokingly brought it up and they liked the idea. None of them are my girlfriend, I'm a terrible person etc.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.