Poll: Woud you kill someone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Woud you kill someone?
Yes, no remorse.
52 37%
yes, with guilt.
10 7%
Maybe. (explain in a post)
24 17%
No.
55 39%
Voters: 141.
Page 1 of 3
Say you get to kill someone. A nameless, soulless criminal or that one guy you always wanted to COOL. Nobody is there to judge you, no legal problem afterwards.nothing. just you a man and a kill.

would you do it? I think all human have it in them wether they wanna admit or not.

your taught?

also
ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

No, I'm not a psychopath.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have better things to do.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
4 people are edgy dontgivea****s.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I couldn't. Who am I to decide who deserves to live or die?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by ShevanelFlip
Please, elaborate

He's not a angsty teenager going through puberty any more I assume.

Also, this thread+TS's sig=pretty obvious sociopath.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I would, but I would have to have some background with them, and I would never be able to sleep peacefully again.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I chose yes, but upon thinking about it............. I can't think of anyone id want to kill..

can I reserve the coupon for a later date?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I chose yes, but upon thinking about it............. I can't think of anyone id want to kill..

can I reserve the coupon for a later date?

of course, anyone you wish at anytime.
Yeah the scum of the earth type. I believe I wouldn't have any remorse after it.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Well done, you've essentially just raged at 3 slices of bread. Aren't you a fucking genius?
I think I'd only kill in self-defense, or the defense of others.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
No, and I have damn good reasons to want to as well. Anyone who would has serious issues.

seems like a majority of us have issues then.
Half of you got serious problems...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ShevanelFlip
seems like a majority of us have issues then.

Actually, I've changed my mind.

I would ruthlessly murder anyone who posts exclusively in colour.
Quote by Kensai
Half of you got serious problems...

It's not my fault that I'm not a homicidal maniac.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by ShevanelFlip
it's human nature

Um... no...

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
It's not my fault that I'm not a homicidal maniac.

After all that killing you did in mafia...
Ya prolly
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Platinum Pro
The only way I would is if the person was trying to hurt me. Than I would have no problem killing them.

So instead of just hurting him enough to make him stop, you would, without hesitation, murder them?

Half of you lot have problems.

Quote by ShevanelFlip
it's human nature

No, no it's not.
Otherwise everybody would murder each other.

Last edited by Trowzaa at Dec 10, 2011,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Actually, I've changed my mind.

I would ruthlessly murder anyone who posts exclusively in colour.

adda boy!
Quote by Kensai
After all that killing you did in mafia...

UGers aren't people.
Quote by L2112Lif
If it was a murderer, or he was threatening the lives of me and/or people I care about, with no legal or moral judgement, I probably could. Otherwise, no.
Why would I kill someone just because I could get away with it?

I always knew that the Pit had some strange people, but that poll is horrifying. Please tell me you're trolling.
Out of self-defence yes. If a man is trying to kill me, and both our lives are on the line the simple fact is I'd rather he die than me, it's human nature. Think of all the soldiers serving right now then tell me that's wrong, try telling them they're "angsty teenagers" or "psychopaths".

Also personally, if someone killed a family or a friend of mine without reason, remorse or guilt, then I'd say they'd definitely deserve it in my eyes, but I'm not sure I could do it myself. I'd be content with them rotting in a cell for the rest of their years.

(Although seeing as prisoners are treated better than the elderly in care homes here in England, I'm not so sure.)
Quote by ShevanelFlip
it's human nature

Ya, that's how we've not killed each other to the point of extinction.

Also, everyone thinks they're the most human, especially sociopaths.
Quote by Air_Stryker
Out of self-defence yes. If a man is trying to kill me, and both our lives are on the line the simple fact is I'd rather he die than me, it's human nature. Think of all the soldiers serving right now then tell me that's wrong, try telling them they're "angsty teenagers" or "psychopaths".

Also personally, if someone killed a family or a friend of mine without reason, remorse or guilt, then I'd say they'd definitely deserve it in my eyes, but I'm not sure I could do it myself. I'd be content with them rotting in a cell for the rest of their years.

(Although seeing as prisoners are treated better than the elderly in care homes here in England, I'm not so sure.)

Nowhere did the TS say anything about self-defence. He says if it was just you and a criminal or that 'one person you've always wanted to kill'. Nothing about the guy attacking you.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
UGers aren't people.

When you're pushed, /killing is as easy as breathing.
Quote by Air_Stryker
Think of all the soldiers serving right now then tell me that's wrong, try telling them they're "angsty teenagers" or "psychopaths".

They have to be trained to kill, otherwise most soldiers will shoot above or near an enemy rather than at them.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
Please, elaborate

I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die.
Maybe in self defense, but I would never want to actually kill someone, because I'm not a psychopath.

Even if it was in self defense I would never feel good about it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 10, 2011,
Page 1 of 3