Critting as I hear it:
I see this is a metal song, but i really really like the intro and am not a metal fan. i'm currently hoping it doesnt change too drastically
ok it just changed
i really respect the level of skill it takes to play stuff like this, but it isn't my style
i feel like this is all a bit cliched. maybe it's just because I don't listen to this kind of music so I don't pick up on the nuances that separate it from other songs, but that's just how i feel
i like all the tempo and rhythm changes, but i almost feel like its cheating to just stop the song and start a new riff rather than flow into it

my one suggestion would be to reincorporate the piano intro back into the song as a sort of hook type thing. even if you play it on the guitar or something, it would be really cool.

thanks for your crit
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
A lot of good ideas but it doesn't flow cohesively. i REALLY like the riff right after the piano with all the weedly weedly's :P The harmonies sound great.
I like how it begins as a beautiful, emotional open scenery, and then it just drops into an exciting scenario of lots of activity before digging into a gritty, bitter growling mood.

I also like how you incorporated the piano into one part with all the guitars.

The little finger rhythm/lead part is really catchy too and suspenseful.

I can understand what the above posters are saying about its flow, but I, myself, don't feel the flow is necessarily "wrong" to me. Since its an instrumental (and a metal one at that), it has plenty of right to roam about however you feel it should to keep the plot twisting and turning and I think you did a pretty good job of it there.

If you have the time, I'd honestly love to know what you might think of my own latest project - http://youtu.be/oa5cJJan4a4

Cheers!