Brand new song, just finished recording it. Just like the other one I posted a while ago, this was recorded with audacity in our basement. Our singer is some sort of evil wizard and did a bunch of mastering, and I really like how it sounds. I recommend listening with headphones.
www.facebook.com/americancircusband

Leave a link to anything you want me to check out and I will.
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
Although not my type of music, but your stuff is really catchy!The sound is good too.
Wish we knew how to record stuff properly... at a decent price, cos we're all poor blokes.
Thats daaaaamn good stuff man. This is the kind of stuff I genuinely love to listen to! I also love how raw and basic the recording process was... this is actually amazing.

From the start it was all very white stripes sounding, who I love immensely.

Seriously, if I had anything bad to say about this I'd say it but I don't.

I'd like to see were you go with this bad actually... just look at what happend to the black keys right? You guys could be going the same way if you keep it up. Phenomenal sounds.
Death patrol, What a riff to start with, This is kinda like what my band are working on just good rock songs.
Recording is good, nice and live sound to everything. lead is a tad low maybe drifting that channel over for those sections to bring it up more could work.
Cheers for the crit on my btw. =)

Good stuff will be back for more. =)
Sorry for the late reply, i wasn't on the internet these past few days.

The song won't load on facebook, do you have a youtube/download link to it ?
Quote by UVER
Sorry for the late reply, i wasn't on the internet these past few days.

The song won't load on facebook, do you have a youtube/download link to it ?

I reuploaded it, try again. It seems to be working now.
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
ok so right off the bat the mix sounds very good. everything is clear. the main riff is catchy and the vocals over it fit nicely. i remember seeing a song you guys put up awhile back so i was excited to hear what this sounds like and its better than i even expected. the overdrive tone is really raw (which i like). structurally, it hasnt thrown me off at any point, not to say it doesnt vary because it hasnt gotten stale to me at any point either. all in all this sounds like a professional effort. i wish i had more to say but id be very proud to be able to call this mine.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1500393
Works for me now.

Great intro and riff. The vocals sounds very Jack White, (which is a good thing ! big fan of him) The whole song reminds me of White Stripes/Raconteurs, and for something recorded on audacity, great sound ! i've always been using this software and saying it can do a good job.

nothing really to criticize, i really like the song. I'll be liking your band's page on facebook to get future updates.
Im getting a big Jack White vibe too. This tune's great, and I second that the intro riff is shit hot.
I don't have any major (or minor) critisms, this is just good, plain rock n' roll.
I listened to your other tracks too and they're pretty cool too, Death Patrol is the shining star here though, the vocals combined with the guitar riff make this a serious badboy.