oh hayy. well i just joined today cuz this dude suggested that i make an account soooo i did.....yeah idkhow to do anything but its prob self explainitory.....yeahh my names victoria anddd my fave bands aree nirvana, black veil brides, the OLD blessthefall, blood on the dance floor, brokencyde, alice in chains, grouplove, cage the elephant and alot otherss so yeahhhhh whatsuppp
If someone tells you to check out The Pit, politely decline.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You're only new once. I guess you play guitar?
Black Veil Brides and Brokencyde, eh? You'll fit right in here
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by KG6_Steven
If someone tells you to check out The Pit, politely decline.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You're only new once. I guess you play guitar?

i attempted to play guitar when i was like 12-14 but i gave up cuz im not consistent and i suck at it lol. and i also attempted to play piano which im ok at..i know like 5 songs..that are uber easy but whatevs
Quote by mothertruckin
i attempted to play guitar when i was like 12-14 but i gave up cuz im not consistent and i suck at it lol. and i also attempted to play piano which im ok at..i know like 5 songs..that are uber easy but whatevs

Consistency is the key to learning any instrument. I invite you to pick up the guitar again and give it another go. There are a lot of smart people on this site willing to answer questions and give good advice.