E can only go so far.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Did they discover D?

My vote is on Am

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Does anyone really care about this?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Zoot Allures
-____-' I knew you'd enjoy this >.> It's only a matter of time before due turns up.

I need to NickCaveRoll due. I haven't done that since, like, August

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Das_Skittles
I need to NickCaveRoll due. I haven't done that since, like, August

I did this too a while back. I flooded his PM box with loads of Nick Cave videos and he hates me now.

I'm hoping this will be like when everyone thought Pearl jam was breaking up a while back.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I always get the Bad Seeds mixed up with the Lightning Seeds
Three lions on a shirt,
Jules Remes still gleaming,
30 years of hurt,
Never stopped me dreaming
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I did this too a while back. I flooded his PM box with loads of Nick Cave videos and he hates me now.

I'm hoping this will be like when everyone thought Pearl jam was breaking up a while back.

I hope it isn't, and Nick Cave goes on hiatus for a while

maybe during that time he'll learn to actually make good music
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm not a huge Nick Cave fan but that does suck, he's good at what he does.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Wow dude, that's funny, you're a funny guy.
As much as I love Nick Cave this isn't THAT bad news, it's not like he's gonna stop making music. He'll just concentrate on the Bad Seeds.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by Zoot Allures
That's a damn lie and you know it

I bet this caused Zoot to rethink everything. E can only go so far. It's like when a loved one passes away and their families begin to question their faith and desperately try to hold onto it. Expect Zoot to be a completely different person now.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
CJ and Skittles will be upset

;____;

I'm thinking that it might be a mistranslation like when Pearl jam said that it would be their last show at their last gig on their last tour. Nick never actually said that the band is over, so I'm thinking that people just misunderstood. If this turns out to be true then I'll be quite upset though.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'm thinking that it might be a mistranslation like when Pearl jam said that it would be their last show at their last gig on their last tour. Nick never actually said that the band is over, so I'm thinking that people just misunderstood. If this turns out to be true then I'll be quite upset though.

Quote by L2112Lif
EBWOP

Fuck you Stefan!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by King Donkey

You're forgetting every Hendrix song evar.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Jon777
Who?

This.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Bands and Artists.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown