Page 1 of 2

(Invalid img)

Do crossed eyes or lazy eyes affect how attractive somebody is to you? If it does, is it major enough to prevent a relationship between you and them? I think it's something like 5% of the population that is born with it, though it's not unlikely to meet someone who acquired it from a accident physical.

I personally would overlook (ha) it unless it was really severe, but then it would have been caught and corrected early in someones life it was very bad.
It would be enough to make the person unattractive.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
No I love derp eyes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
idk about 'judging'. eyes can be very attractive on a woman though.

when people have crazy eyes it can be awkward for me because i find it hard to figure out how to look them in the eye. like im not sure which one i should be focusing on, so eventually i just stare at their nose.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I'm easily distracted by shit like that. I'd probably start wondering what's so damn important she has to devote a whole eye to looking at it all the time and lose my boner.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Mack56
I judge people the way God intended.

By the color of their skin.

Idiots are fun, no wonder every village wants one.
Quote by Mack56
I judge people the way God intended.

By the color of their skin.

That's racist. Have you got something against African Americans?
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
I cannot explain it but I like one slightly off center eye on a lady.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I don't look anyone in the eyes, so I can't judge at all. They could have a giant spider on their forehead and I wouldn't know.

Oh yes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
nope i sure dont. but it can be distracting sometimes.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
No, but I would try to avoid looking them in the eye since I don't bend that way.

Nah just kidding, but I do avoid looking them in the eye simply because I never know whether they're talking to me or not and don't want to create an awkward situation.
Definitely. One of the main things that attracted me to my GF was her eyes (and her to me).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah just kidding, but I do avoid looking them in the eye simply because I never know whether they're talking to me or not and don't want to create an awkward situation.

This happened to me at the mall several weeks ago. I was at Subway and the guy who was making my sandwich had to go do something and a girl with a lazy eye took over and she asked "Is this your sandwich?" and I thought that she was talking to the woman in front of me. I felt really awkward, and kind of like a jerk...
Claudi Cardinale was just voted in the top 30 of the most beautiful women of all the time. To me, she's top ten. You don't have to be perfect to be perfect.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

In terms of attractiveness, the eyes are a huge factor for me. I honestly think eyes make or break the beauty on a person's face.

Obviously, I most likely wouldn't be attracted to a woman with some crazy eyes, but I wouldn't say I judge people for them. Sometimes they add character to a person.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by mystical_1
Claudi Cardinale was just voted in the top 30 of the most beautiful women of all the time. To me, she's top ten. You don't have to be perfect to be perfect.

if by ****ed up eyes you mean like this, then no because i can't even notice it. If she's cross-eyed or visibly weird then yes. Eyes are important.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
if by ****ed up eyes you mean like this, then no because i can't even notice it. If she's cross-eyed or visibly weird then yes. Eyes are important.

He didn't mean there was something wrong with her eyes, right? Just the opposite of that.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
<------------Look at my eyes...........................do you trust me????????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Harvey Swick
i work with a guy who has a wonky eye. he's cool.
i dont see a problem.

I used to work in a custom motorbike fabrication shop with two guys who had lazy eyes, in one it was the left eye and in the other it was the right eye, we used to say that they could stand next to each other, look directly forwards in the same direction and still cover 180 degrees of vision.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I used to work in a custom motorbike fabrication shop with two guys who had lazy eyes, in one it was the left eye and in the other it was the right eye, we used to say that they could stand next to each other, look directly forwards in the same direction and still cover 180 degrees of vision.

in all seriousness, people who judge others on small insignificant physical attributes are ignorant.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick

in all seriousness, people who judge others on small insignificant physical attributes are ignorant.

Agreed.
Quote by Harvey Swick

I stopped reading there.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
He didn't mean there was something wrong with her eyes, right? Just the opposite of that.

It's not extremely obvious, i'll admit, but she has one go funny eye. And I think it adds even more character to an already beautiful face. Here's another picture, maybe you have to look closely but it's there. The right iris is slightly off to the side.

Edit: Liking a woman for this attribute isn't ignorant any more so that liking women that had red hair. Troll on.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Last edited by mystical_1 at Dec 11, 2011,
Quote by Basti95
^ could probably see better if there were any colour pictures of her

That's possibly why there are no colour pictures of her.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
That's possibly why there are no colour pictures of her.

itsaconspiracy.jpg
The eyes give away the personality. It's good if you're hunting for a steady relationship or just a bigger group of friends.

It's not something you should consider too heavily though. Just a heads up, not a full physical. Keep it at that, and you'll be good.
Quote by Basti95
^ could probably see better if there were any colour pictures of her

k

It's very slight but there!!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

EEEK

nah it's not that bad buuuuut she could be prettier, I don't think I'd buy her dinner.
Quote by mystical_1
It's not extremely obvious, i'll admit, but she has one go funny eye. And I think it adds even more character to an already beautiful face. Here's another picture, maybe you have to look closely but it's there. The right iris is slightly off to the side.

You sir, are crazy.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2