so i've decided to buy a charvel san dimas sometime this week. i understand that the floyd is made in korea, and im wondering if i should put my german made OFR in there instead ? ive read some people complainin about it...i dont know if my ofr would fit right in either, so thats why im here.
as long as it is the same specs it will inter change with no mods to your guitar.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I really liked the neck of the guitar. What i didnt like was the fact that the floyd is not recessed. I mean, whats the Point of the Floyd then?
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
Quote by grapist
I really liked the neck of the guitar. What i didnt like was the fact that the floyd is not recessed. I mean, whats the Point of the Floyd then?

Ask Eddie Van Halen!

I personally would want a non-recessed floyd also. It's quite a common thing to only want to dip it.
point of a non recessed floyds were a take on the vintage style trems but with the added tuning stability of a locking nut. the recess came after .
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED