I recently got eds-1275 and I want to change 6string pickups like jimmy pages guitar.
what kind of pickups should I change?
somebody says it's Dimarzio Super Distortion,and other says it's gibson's pickup.
I'm confusing.
please give me answers
it depends but its probably either just a gibson pickup or a telecaster pickup if your listening to a recorded studio version of his songs... or most of the live ones for that matter. for kashmir im pretty sure he used a danelectro...

but for the double neck sgs im pretty sure its just a gibson pickup. back in the day (before I was born) aftermarket pickups didnt really exist. you got what you got, and got it rewound if necessary
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
well if it's gibson's pickup, then what kind of pickups?
there is lot of gibson's pickup.
I would imagine when Page got his it was stocked with PAFs. There weren't that many Gibby pickups at the time.

But why do you want to change them? If you got a Gibson EDS they shouldn't really need changing. If you're just trying to be Page you'll be wasting your money.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I would imagine when Page got his it was stocked with PAFs. There weren't that many Gibby pickups at the time.

But why do you want to change them? If you got a Gibson EDS they shouldn't really need changing. If you're just trying to be Page you'll be wasting your money.

This