Page 1 of 3
He killed *****s. To me, that's doing the world of favor in my opinion... So I respect the man. Does that make me a bad person? I mean, those women were going to hell anyway. Jack just sped up the process. I would never go kill anyone though. I'm not saying I promote killing in any way and I'm not saying it's right, so he's both good and bad. Notice my screen name, I'm a huuuuuge Whitechapel fan and I'm listening to them right now, that's why this just popped into my head.

What are all your thoughts about Jack the ripper. and if you can think of anyone worse please state who and what they did. I remember reading about a man who purchased a hotel down the street from the world fair and he used it to kill the residents or something like that.
Quote by Devolver22
He killed *****s. To me, that's doing the world of favor in my opinion...

Killin's bad, mmkay?
I think we have a future serial killer on our hands

Dude, they were *****s, so what? Prostitution is mans oldest occupation, the only reason it is illegal (in most places) is because of (rather stupid) morals to do with sex.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Are you watching that movie thats on whatever channel?

Nooo, I've seen it though, didn't really like it. The band Whitechapels first studio album is a concept album about Jack the Ripper, and their name gives it away. Whitechapel is the area of London where Jack killed the women.
I heard a theory that the whole story was fabricated to generate newspaper sales.

I've done absolutely zero research about it, though so I would not be surprised if it's completely false.

EDIT: and -reported- Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Dec 11, 2011,
I believe that there were two people involved. The man doing the killing was obviously quite intelligent, but whoever wrote the notes wasn't.

Do you believe that he went to New York and began killing? I believe that this is pretty likely.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I don't hate women. Just the ones who sell themselves, and they could have said no... You always have a choice.
Quote by Devolver22
I don't hate women. Just the ones who sell themselves, and they could have said no... You always have a choice.

Yeah and probably starved to death. Don't comment on something you know fuck all about.
Seems like you're just thinking out loud. Ed Gein was pretty bad too.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Devolver22

What is it about prostitution that you find 'wrong'?
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Seems like you're just thinking out loud. Ed Gein was pretty bad too.

Ed Gein was just a down on his luck guy who missed his mum.

He only killed 2 people i think anyway, hardly a serial killer.
I'm just trying to start a conversation about something I find pretty interesting, and want to see what other people say about it. No need to get butthurt. If you don't like the thread or the topic, then leave and don't ****ing read it. Simple.
Quote by Owenlee55
What is it about prostitution that you find 'wrong'?

I'm Catholic. Does that answer it?
Quote by Owenlee55
Ed Gein was just a down on his luck guy who missed his mum.

He only killed 2 people i think anyway, hardly a serial killer.

This. There are soo many better serial killers worth the levels of interest Gein gets.

Quote by Devolver22
I'm just trying to start a conversation about something I find pretty interesting, and want to see what other people say about it. No need to get butthurt. If you don't like the thread or the topic, then leave and don't ****ing read it. Simple.

But, see, you came out of the gate with "Prostitution is bad and they're going to burn for their sins of the flesh" and we just can't pass that up.
Last edited by goest at Dec 11, 2011,
Quote by Devolver22

Then don't act like a cunt.

Simple.
Quote by ObserveAndTell
TS is catholic

I love you.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Devolver22
I'm Catholic. Does that answer it?

Do you hate blacks and jews aswell?
If you were catholic, you wouldn't be advocating the deaths of innocent people, whatever profession they might take up.

You're new here, but you need to learn. Be a cunt like this and you'll get nowhere.
Quote by Owenlee55
Do you hate blacks and jews aswell?

I like wearing pointy white hats too. Are you implying that all catholic people are racist?
Quote by Devolver22
I like wearing pointy white hats too. Are you implying that all catholic people are racist?

I thought it was common knowledge? With their leader being a Nazi and all.
Quote by Devolver22

It's kind of a pre-requisite.
I'm catholic too, and I want to assure you all that all catholic people are racist, hate everyone else and like to kill people.
Quote by Devolver22
Says who?

The priest who fondled you during your times as an alter boy.
Quote by Devolver22
Says who?

What's your position on young boys?
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by Devolver22

It's funny because the KKK hates Catholics too!
Quote by Owenlee55
The priest who fondled you during your times as an alter boy.

Who said I go to church? I'm catholic, but I'm too lazy to get my ass up on sundays. and I've never been an altar boy out of the 20 to 30 times I've ever actually gone to church.
Page 1 of 3