Poll: How much money would it take for you to kill a stranger?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much money would it take for you to kill a stranger?
£1,000,000,000
44 34%
£500,000,000
19 15%
£1,000,000
31 24%
£100,000
11 8%
£20,000 or less.
25 19%
Voters: 130.
Page 1 of 3
Your morality that is? Would you do terrible terrible things if you were offered a decent amount of cash? Maybe you'd do them for free anyway. Poll up soon with some arbitary numbers and a question.

Edit: i'd rather this thread remained about general 'bad things' being done for money rather than the poll. edit2: in regards to the poll lets assume it's no strings attached, you'll get away with it, no one will know, etc etc.

For the sake of this in regards to the poll, lets assume the method of their death is one you're preferable with, i.e, you may not need to see this person if you so wish, you don't need to do anything if you don't want to. A random stranger dying, you do not know this person
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Dec 11, 2011,
nope.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Yes. I'd do morally questionable things for cash.
But I'd be more interested in doing them for other things.
RIP Gooze

cats
nope
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Zoot Allures
Ah, forgot to add a 'i wouldn't do it' option. Where's 'edit poll' ? I seem to have lost it

Now you've made me claim I'd kill someone for £1,000,000,000
REGGIE
I wouldn't do it for that money. The british government and the pound will soon be bankrupt. troll.jpg I want to be paid in gold.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Never, even if just because I could get caught

EDIT: That's an unrealistic situation so I have no answer
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Last edited by Emperor's Child at Dec 11, 2011,
I couldn't kill a stranger even if I got away with it, to me the issue isn't of the fear of getting caught
Depends on the act, really. I'd kick someone's dog for a million dollars, but I wouldn't commit homicide for any price, etc.
Morality and ethics are fancy synonyms for opinions.

In this world, some people would go for 20.000 or less, others would do it only for 1.000.000.

I'd only do it if I get the girl.
Well at first I thought no amount of money.... but then again you could save the life of thousands/millions in famine with enough money
Honestly I picked 100,000 (which is around 150,000 US) to do this. Call me a psychopath or a bad person, but I would kill a random person for that amount of money because that amount is enough to greatly enhance my life. I guess that is selfish of me. I'd probably be remorseful but in the end I think I'd be fine with it due to the benefits.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
I don't particularly hold human life in high regard. Everyone dies, I'm just accelerating the cycle. I'd do it for 20k. Pretty standard price for a Hit, they say
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by JustRooster
Depends on the act, really. I'd kick someone's dog for a million dollars, but I wouldn't commit homicide for any price, etc.

I'd rather kill the random person than hit a dog. I mean, odds are that person did exponentially more bad things to other people than the dog did.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
A million.

I could pay off my mortgage, my parents mortgage, and my partners parents mortgage - all whilst holding onto more than enough in savings that as long as I work and live within a modest lifestyle, I can pretty much be worry free.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I couldn't do it...what use is money when I would have the guilt of killing someone, of course if my situation was shitty enough I might, but for now it's a no.

How much would I cost for you guys to blow some dude?
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I couldn't do it...what use is money when I would have the guilt of killing someone, of course if my situation was shitty enough I might, but for now it's a no.

How much would I cost for you guys to blow some dude?

2 pineapple daiquiris
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Obvious answer is 'it depends'.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Morality and ethics are fancy synonyms for opinions.

I'd look like a complete prick if I killed your parents and contended you should stop having such a hissy fit over an opinion. Fact is, they're actually more serious than opinions. Everyone takes them much more seriously.
Last edited by Craigo at Dec 11, 2011,
Quote by Craigo
Obvious answer is 'it depends'.

I'd look like a complete prick if I killed your parents and contended you should stop having such a hissy fit over an opinion. Fact is, they're actually more serious than opinions. Everyone takes them much more seriously.

I would be okay with it. I would inherit a lot of money.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
You need one between 1million and 500million.

I wouldn't say no to either, but I'd be looking for more than 1 so I could live the rest of my life off it, but 500 is well in excess and would corrupt me.

Though I did just kill someone....**** it I'll take the 500
At the moment I wouldn't have that much use for a lot of money to throw my sense of right and wrong out the window and forever become a murderer.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I wouldn't do it for money.

Not to say I wouldn't kill someone or something, ever, period. But it wouldn't be for the money. Loyalty, love, freedom, fear, pragmatism... these among others may drive me to actions I wouldn't normally consider. But like I said, it all depends. It always depends.

Damn you Zoot... I refuse to vote on moral grounds!
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Of course I do. But nobody can afford me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I think we know that's not true, Jackal. I've heard the things Due's been saying...
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by miss_muso~
I think we know that's not true, Jackal. I've heard the things Due's been saying...

He wanted death by roo roo. That's free.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Depends how bad the deed is. I'd need more money to kill a man than something less morally ambiguous.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Page 1 of 3