Poll: Do You Actually Report a Thread?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Actually Report a Thread?
Yes
43 38%
Lol, nah
40 36%
Sometimes
29 26%
Voters: 112.
Page 1 of 2
So say if someone makes a spam thread. When you say *reported* or something along those lines, would you actually report the post by clicking the explanation mark thing or do you just post *reported* and go on doing your business?

inb4 reporting thread
Last edited by LostLegion at Dec 11, 2011,
yes
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by goest
*reported

Not even joking.

-_-
lemme alone.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm going to say yes, otherwise some tetchy mod will read this and ban me next time I'm seen in a spam thread.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I'm going to say yes, otherwise some tetchy mod will read this and ban me next time I'm seen in a spam thread.

(Invalid img)
No, I'm not a killjoy.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I don't even pretend. Mods don't got shit on me.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I've never yet reported a thread but only because I've been ninja'd. If it's just a spam thread, I don't report it at all. Addbots however...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Depends, if it seems like a spam thread where I might get a few lulz then I don't report it at all but I post *reported* just in case some mod wants to get wise.
Threads, posts, profiles; I report everything that's against the rules and if I don't like the one who posts it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Lespauljames
I don't say that its been reported. its nit like you get a GOLD STAR OR ANYTHING.,

Your right, it's a platinum sphere of superiority now. I miss the gold stars, but these are cool too.

*reported btw
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Point proven

I knew you would come in here.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
You're 'Mr. Report when you can give it but can't take it'

Wait what?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I do. What's the point of putting "reported" if you're not reporting it.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Neo Evil11
Wait what?

He's saying you like to talk shit, but snitch when someone throws it back, sucka.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
You can say whatever the fuck you want, but as soon as anyone says anything to you, you get a mod on them. Pathetic and spineless.

Yeah, but that's because it would be really funny if you would be banned. Making jokes about the Wales team or whatever isn't bannable though.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I have a couple, when its been obvious and really annoying spam/adverts and that kind of shit. Other than that, no not really.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yeah, but that's because it would be really funny if you would be banned. Making jokes about the Wales team or whatever isn't bannable though.

Has it ever worked?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Neo Evil11

You made jokes about a guy who had committed suicide hours before. Hardly funny. And Carmel told you to get the fuck out so take a hint. Nobody likes you in that thread, just leave.
Quote by Gorelord666
Has it ever worked?

Nah, somehow the mod in a good mood answered the report.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
You made jokes about a guy who had committed suicide hours before. Hardly funny. And Carmel told you to get the fuck out so take a hint. Nobody likes you in that thread, just leave.

You are adorable.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
What gives you the right to make such disgusting comments as you did? You don't know family circumstances.

What the shit are you two on about?
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
What gives you the right to make such disgusting comments as you did? You don't know family circumstances.

Agree to disagree?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Fuck you.

Relax man, you're gonna blow your heart out if you don't.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

Dude, calm down. No offense but you're the one at fault here, I mean you picked the fight. Chill out.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Dude, calm down. No offense but you're the one at fault here, I mean you picked the fight. Chill out.

This battle has been going on for ages in the football thread.
I voted "sometimes" but it's really more like rarely.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Page 1 of 2