What's the better, the Axe FX II or the Axe FX ultra?

Also, is it good for metal music?
Thanks. Does it come with built in metal patches?
While we're on the subject, how many patches ARE built in?
it comes with the latest up to date software that Fractal Audio have for it. im pretty sure you have to download the patches yourself, theyre free so i wouldn't be too bothered about it

if they dont its not exactly rocket science to build your own patch, its as easy as peeing standing up if youre a guy (Y)
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Yeah they don't do patches, they just do amp models that you base patches on. You have to apply effects and different cab models yourself.
The Axe FX Ultra and Standard came stock with like 100 preset patches built in. I find it dumb that they wouldn't do the same on the 2...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by shredftw
it comes with the latest up to date software that Fractal Audio have for it. im pretty sure you have to download the patches yourself, theyre free so i wouldn't be too bothered about it

if they dont its not exactly rocket science to build your own patch, its as easy as peeing standing up if youre a guy (Y)

But making one that sounds good is a lot harder
The amp geek controls are unique