Hey Pit

Is this Notebook good enough for basic home recording? (Rock, Punk)
I will use a Saffire 6 usb audio interface and free vst amps with impulses and stuff.

Medion Akoya E6222
http://aldi.medion.com/md98780/sued/?refPage=aldi-sued-banner&WT.ac=MEDION+AKOYA+E6222&WT.z_src=banner

500GB Hard Drvie
Intel Pentium B950 (2,10Ghz)
4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Win7 64bit

thanks
Specs look fine for a basic setup.
Just keep in mind with a notebook, one of the key things you won't really be able to upgrade is the CPU, so as long as you plan on staying at a basic level of recording for now it'll be fine.
The more things you try to run at the same time, the more CPU usage there will be which ultimately slows things down and then crashes.
The processor kind of scares me. From what I can find, it's only single core. Doesn't necessarily mean it's bad... but practically every modern computer worth buying now days has at least a dual core processor. The rest of the specs look fine, though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Get something with at least a Core i3 or better. Hell, my cheap ass laptop with a Core i3 and 4gb DDR3 can do more than most would think.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
That CPU is borderline sub par. Got any other choices?
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics