Number one favorite band of all time. Seen them live a bazillion times, talk to some of them on facebook etc etc.

New album sounds like it's shaping up to be really good. Kinda like a combination of their best stuff with a slight Weezer blue album mixed in. They can do no wrong in my book though
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by turncoat60%
new album coming out soon?

Sometime in March. Here's a preview they shared a while ago on their facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1706680847064&set=vb.110817058938538&type=2&theater

And another

And there's going to be a non acoustic version of this

Yeah, like I said, I'm a freak.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

New single out today! "Prozac Rock" with the b-side "Fingertips" (formally "Mary Saws Off Her Fingertips"). "Prozac Rock" is damn good, probably one of the better songs, and a pretty matured song from them (not that they've ever been an immature band). "Fingertips" is just that classic Margot sound.

You can buy it from itunes (or on vinyl if you live near Indy like me ), or listen to it for free on Spotify. And I'm sure it'll start popping up on some less than legal websites sooner or later. Everyone should check it out, I'm loving it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Last edited by lushacrous at Jan 3, 2012,
New album out! New album out!

Listening to Rot Gut, Domestic for the first time. Will edit with my full thoughts after I'm done. But so far, so good. Everyone should check it out.

EDIT: Been listening to it all day. Sounds like if 90's Weezer became alcoholics. Which is amazing.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by Weaponized
Been listening to these guys a lot. I wish I could get my friends into them :/

Then they ain't you real friends. Have you played them "Broadripple is Burning"? Because I honestly don't know one person who dislikes that song.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

i kinda got a couple of my friends into them. only because i didnt want to go to their show alone but yeah broadripple and skeleton key were the only songs they really liked from them.