Yeah Pit. My week went great! I got accepted to the college I most wanted to go to, got a brand new guitar as an early Christmas present, had a good band practice and decided my band was ready to play a gig, and had some pretty good closure with a girl that I was in an "I like you" situation with.

Tell me why your week or weekend went well!
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Started training the new technician in work, had a great staff party, spent nice time with my girl.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Few really good band practices. New pedal coming tomorrow. Wrote the first song I'm proud of. Friends coming back from uni.
I slept the majority of the day in bed and ended up buggering up my sleeping pattern.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Dec 11, 2011,
I went paintballing with my friends for 4 hours yesterday, then went back to one of their houses and played Xbox and listened to rap until 3 in the morning.
you're a stone fox
I haven't had a day off in...fourteen weeks, and I work every day this week. I also owe my school $2657 for this coming quarter and I have no money at all.

Enjoy your new guitar.
Good band practice friday night, wrote some new stuff.
But last night, me and like 7 of my buddies TP'd like five houses. We ran like four miles to get to some houses. On our way back to his house, some guy took his giant ass dog outside with a flashlight. He saw us, and the dog went ape s**t! I've never ran so fast. So we were running through a yard, I tripped over barbed wire, and then I landed on some.
I had terrible heart burn all night too.
I probably deserved it...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My week was shit. Thanks for creating a contrast, TS.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I got told on Friday that me and about 60 other people will most likely be laid off the week before Christmas. Fuck yeah!

/excuse to get ratarsed on school nights for next 3 weeks
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I had a good friday
Girl I really like was all over....shame I couldn't pull anything....cause apparently her boyfriend was there

Had a good weekend overall...not done much kept watch American Dad
S'all good
I had killer Middle Eastern food for dinner at a restaurant I'd never gone into before, watched the movie Trollhunter, which is like a Norwegian version of Cloverfield (except good), and got some vibes back from a cute girl in one of my classes.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Listened to Mastodon, played guitar, did homework, ate food.

Basically that's all.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Looked for a job to no avail. Cut my hair off so I could have more job success. Went shooting with my friends new SKS. Me and my band soundproofed and did general construction on the garage we practice in. Built a wall separating the entire back of the garage from the front, and built a ceiling. Turned out great!

Week was kind of good, but still no job
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
OH. I made a beast of a sandwich today.

Bread.

Garlic mayonnaise.

Two reggae reggae chicken breasts. You read that right. TWO.

Two bits of bacon.

Garlic mayonnaise. Again.

Bread.

Best sandwich that has ever graced the presence of my unworthy mouth.
Quote by Trowzaa
I slept the majority of the day in bed and ended up buggering up my sleeping pattern.

awwwwwwwww yeeeaaahh

fuck work, sleep late
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Destroying some insignificant planets, trolled some stormtroopers, got some sweet play.

Pretty standard actually.
Be bad. Get bitches.
Quote by D. Vader
Destroying some insignificant planets, trolled some stormtroopers, got some sweet play.

Pretty standard actually.

I enjoy your posts so much.
you're a stone fox
Got wasted at my work's Christmas drink, made out with a girl I work with (awkward next day), fell through my fence drunk, sobered up, got drunk again last night. Been a sick week
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
I went to what was essentially a rave and saw sunrise on the beach.

And I played with otters.
cat
I broke my Shecter, it's in the shop for the week. I went to a guitar store today and say the most perfect Telecaster, but I was short on money and can only afford it a couple weeks and its probly gonna be gone by then.

boo
I became king.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Funny you should make this thread; as after just over FOUR YEARS of being single, I actually have myself a missus as of today.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Played videogame for like 9 hours today. Could be worse, tought.
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
I had a pretty lame weekend <_<
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Found a band looking for a drummer, 2 of the members are close friends. I made senior districts and am considered the best high school tenor saxophone player in the western half of Virginia... In my freshman year. I'm going to audition for all state it 2 months. Stayed at home and played Skyrim all day today.

Quote by thePTOD
and had some pretty good closure with a girl that I was in an "I like you" situation with.

And this.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir