I used to just use my computer speakers through my line 6 pod x3 live via the 1/4" Headphone jack using a 1/4" > 1/8" converter. That ended up blowing out my speakers haha, so now that I have a new set of computer speakers, I lugged my amp upstairs into my room and want to use it. Trouble is, I am not quite sure what the best way to go about hooking a pod up to a amp is with only 2 Cables. Can anyone give me suggestions?
does your amp have an FX loop?

If so I'd go guitar>pod>fx loop input
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
does your amp have an FX loop?

If so I'd go guitar>pod>fx loop input

+1 This provided the TS is considering one of the two cables as one to connect his guitar to the amp.
correct. I am currently going Guitar>POD(guitar in)>POD (Direct out) > Valveking 212 INPUT 1.

But the tone isnt very clear on some of the tones. Mostly the distorted tones that have significant reverb.
If you have left or right output use those instead. (On the POD) Use the output knob on the POD to adjust the input level going into the amp. If it is too high then you can get distortion were you shouldn't.
Quote by weswood404
correct. I am currently going Guitar>POD(guitar in)>POD (Direct out) > Valveking 212 INPUT 1.

But the tone isnt very clear on some of the tones. Mostly the distorted tones that have significant reverb.

No plug into the effects return input of your amp and see how that works.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate