Page 1 of 2
Personally, I love him and I am part of the Nation.

Also, his name is cool.

So spread the love and opinion.

Love yo faces niggas.
Indifferent to slightly negative, as I don't know who he is.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
He was alright in Spiderman.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like him, he represents socially awkward teens in mainstream society. Also, penis.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
He's pretty cool. I'm subscribed to him on YouTube and find him amusing, but I'm not really a part of "the nation" and I don't think I'd go out to any of those Q&A things he does occasionally.

I like that he offers a mostly reasonable and liberal outlook on stuff that he covers.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Indifferent to slightly negative, as I don't know who he is.

Y U SO IGNORANT! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
He used to cover cool stuff but now he's a ******, just like all the other popular youtubers.

Beast nation all the way.

Elpresador. Elbeastador.
Philly D is a genius and represents the nerdy, semi-counterculture kids like me.
you're a stone fox
One of the only Youtubers I watch nowadays.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by BlindNematode
Y U SO IGNORANT! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

Ok, make that slightly to moderately negative now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I get my news from the Hodge Twins.

I like Defranco. Used to be subscribed to him until I realized most of his videos show up on the main page regardless.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I used to laugh so much with his videos and he made me respect my own oppinions.

Now i dont like where he is going (all that shameless selfpromotion to his shirts and posters, etc) and his videos are somewhat funny but i now have my own oppinion that is totally different from his. Yet, i still respect him and watch him constantly.
Quote by lVlaniac
I used to laugh so much with his videos and he made me respect my own oppinions.

Now i dont like where he is going (all that shameless selfpromotion to his shirts and posters, etc) and his videos are somewhat funny but i now have my own oppinion that is totally different from his. Yet, i still respect him and watch him constantly.

I think he promotes more now because he doesn't have a job and has to make money somehow.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I think he promotes more now because he doesn't have a job and has to make money somehow.

yeah, i know he has to pay his bills but man its too much. It was ok when at the end of the video he would say buy this or buy that but now is at the front of the video, the first link in the description, some of his tweets and facebook, and even if he can mannage to put it in its also part of his commentary on the news.

Thats why i dont like so much. But dont get me wrong, im part of the nation
Quote by ErikLensherr
Ok, make that slightly to moderately negative now.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by lVlaniac
yeah, i know he has to pay his bills but man its too much. It was ok when at the end of the video he would say buy this or buy that but now is at the front of the video, the first link in the description, some of his tweets and facebook, and even if he can mannage to put it in its also part of his commentary on the news.

Thats why i dont like so much. But dont get me wrong, im part of the nation

Oh no, I know exactly what you mean, but some of the stuff he advertises is pretty cool though.
you're a stone fox
bit of a douche
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Saint78
Oh no, I know exactly what you mean, but some of the stuff he advertises is pretty cool though.

I prefer Toby Turner's shameles self promotion. For some reason it doesnt feel like hes imposing so much yet he talks about it all the time
I used to watch him all the time like 2 years ago, usually just skip over his videos when I see a new one posted though.
he looks like La Roux and just generally sucks balls
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Hooollllyyyyy SHHHIIITTT according to Wikipedia, he went to my local community college, Asheville-Buncombe Tech. Neato.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

He's pretty cool, and he amuses me. I approve
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Possibly the first person I ever subscribed to. I watch pretty much everything he posts and I agree with damn near everything he says. That said, I'm not one of the fanatics that goes out to meet him.
who?!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I haven't watched him in forever, but one thing that bugged me was how he kept cutting his videos in awkward places...
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
I haven't watched him in forever, but one thing that bugged me was how he kept cutting his videos in awkward places...

That's how he keeps it fast paced, though.
If you're going to make a thread about somebody that clearly nobody here has ever heard at least leave a link or write a description. For all we know, he's your gay lover's pimp.
Quote by Butt Rayge
If you're going to make a thread about somebody that clearly nobody here has ever heard at least leave a link or write a description. For all we know, he's your gay lover's pimp.

He has nearly 2 millions subscribers on one of the biggest websites (Youtube) on the internet. I'm sure plenty of people here know who he is.
Page 1 of 2