So I have an individual interested in taking music lessons with me, but I don't know him personally. He wants to take lessons at my home, but I am concerned about letting a stranger into my home. Are there places outside of a home that would be a good place to give music lessons? I can't think of anything but maybe someone around here might. Thanks
(Invalid img)

And that's why you don't teach lessons!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
His house?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Dude. He obviously wants to kill you. Delete your facebook and flee the state.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321

Hahaha agreed.
Yeah I've given a few lessons at parks as well.
I keep the wolf from the door, but he calls me on the phone, tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up, steal all my children if I don't pay the ransom, but I'll never see them again If I squeal to the cops.
Quote by GibsonMan321

Dude. He obviously wants to get boned by you. Do it, and don't worry about a condom. You can only get AIDS if you're the one getting ****ed.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Dude. He obviously wants to get boned by you. Do it, and don't worry about a condom. You can only get AIDS if you're the one getting ****ed.

Or if you have a cut on your dick. I think. Try it and see what happens.
Quote by Hanaaaah!
Or if you have a cut on your dick. I think. Try it and see what happens.

Huh, well it looks like you can get AIDS that way...

...and I have AIDS now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Huh, well it looks like you can get AIDS that way...

...and I have AIDS now.

R.I.P. snipelfritz
I know it can be a bit unnerving to let a stranger into your home, but it's often a risk you'll have to take. When I have a new student over, I put away anything and everything that might be worth stealing, just incase they're scoping the place out to see if it's worth burglarizing. I also keep a small can of pepper spray in my pocket throughout the lesson. The line of work you're in kind of requires you to let people into your home, but it's always good to take precautions.