Page 1 of 4
Never? Everyday? Once a week? Explain why.
Everyday for me, not just once a day, I play out mutliple scenarios of myself dying in everyday situations. I don't ever plan on it, I'm sure eventually I won't be so hard on myself and I'll have other things to occupy my brain with, but I don't think its normal.
You should see a doctor bro.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I used to think about suicide, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
when threads like this come up.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Far too often, but I suppose that just comes with being a screwed up ****.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Never. I think that once you're living for something/someone other than yourself, the idea of suicide removes itself from your brain
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by sadSTATUE

Whenever I see this meme posted
Quote by snipelfritz
Far too often, but I suppose that just comes with being a screwed up ****.

+1
Quote by Weaponized
Whenever I see this meme posted

Ever think about getting over it? Might suit you.

Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I think about my life and my death every day. I don't think I'll ever kill myself, it's a bit of a loss of productivity in the way I view it. But being dead is a though which bring some kind of joy in my day, don't know why.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Once a week tops.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
how about never? I never think about suicide
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by ErikLensherr
Once a week tops.

Hey! You're back to your old pic!

OT: a lot, but not as much recently.
All the time.

I often find myself questioning the point of sticking around, and then begin to brainstorm different ways to off myself. I find the idea of being dead more comforting than scary. I wouldn't actually go through with any of my ideas though. I know I'm going to die eventually (car crash at 32), so I want to stick around to see what happens now and then, just to please my curiousity
Quote by blake1221
Hey! You're back to your old pic!

OT: a lot, but not as much recently.

Yep! Nodincap was starting to feel passé.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dreadnought
Never. I think that once you're living for something/someone other than yourself, the idea of suicide removes itself from your brain

What if you don't live for yourself in any way whatsoever? Complete selflessness
I don't think about suicide, because if I am dead I won't be able to do anything that I enjoy.

The closest I get is I imagine being able to cut all ties to my responsibilities and going somewhere isolated where I can do the things I enjoy.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by ErikLensherr
Yep! Nodincap was starting to feel passé.

Good call. He just needs a Santa hat.
I don't think about suicide often, but I do think about death a lot. I suffer from some pretty severe depression and the idea of suicide scares the hell out of me because it will mean that I lost my battle with myself.

If you're thinking about killing yourself, please get help. It gets better, I promise.
Several times a day. I'm not actually going to do it though.

inb4 genghisgandhi gives me shit.

Edit: So we're clear, when I think about suicide, I'm not in a "I'm depressed so I'm going to kill myself" mindset. I am not depressed. Instead, it's a "Why not commit suicide? I could do it now and nothing would change. The end result is the same" mindset.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Dec 12, 2011,
Quote by Xeron Brigs
I don't think about suicide, because if I am dead I won't be able to do anything that I enjoy.

The closest I get is I imagine being able to cut all ties to my responsibilities and going somewhere isolated where I can do the things I enjoy.

If I ever think about it, this is really the reason why. Sometimes life's just too stressful...
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
Only when I'm at my lowest. Even then, it's "lol, I wonder what things would be like 'round here if I sucked a shotgun" rather than "life sucks; I'ma suck a shotgun."
Relatively often. I've gotten to the point where I have extended periods of pure energy and happiness which are balanced by extended periods of absolute crushing depression and a lack of any motivation to do anything. That's comforting though, because there was a while where I only felt the latter.
Quote by blake1221

Could you say you're...gay?

Who couldn't feel gay when having that much fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Geldin
I don't think about suicide often, but I do think about death a lot. I suffer from some pretty severe depression and the idea of suicide scares the hell out of me because it will mean that I lost my battle with myself.

If you're thinking about killing yourself, please get help. It gets better, I promise.

As much as I want to believe your promise, I have a very hard time listening to promises that cannot be kept by their very natures.

OT: I think about suicide in various forms and for various reasons and in various ways; I occasionally sit at the Gates of Hell. Frequency of ~4 times/week, but each time is a few hours of thought and contemplation.
You might could use some double modals.
From about the time I was nine years old until I got my first girlfriend (at 16), it was just about every day. Then during our relationship it pretty much went away but I was also entirely emotionally dependent on her. We broke up in a fireball of hate last October and it all came back pretty bad, and luckily since I knew what life was like without the thoughts, I started seeing a therapist. About this time last year was the last time I legitimately thought about it, but the thoughts still come and go every so often, depending on stress (daily, recently).

My therapist told me that he's often found that much like a recovering alcoholic, the thoughts never truly go away. It's just a thing you have to acknowledge and kind of live with, but ignoring it entirely is a bad idea.

I don't know where I'm going with this.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by anthonyfleaRHCP
If I ever think about it, this is really the reason why. Sometimes life's just too stressful...

I hear ya, but believe me, it will get better. Just hang in there.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by sadSTATUE

Arrow jokes don't get used enough. Seriously. I love them.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WCPhils

Who couldn't feel gay when having that much fun

Well when you put it that way....

The thing about suicidal thoughts is that they're kind of always lingering, waiting to pop out. It sucks being scared of them.
Last edited by blake1221 at Dec 12, 2011,
Quote by Reisgar42

My therapist told me that he's often found that much like a recovering alcoholic, the thoughts never truly go away. It's just a thing you have to acknowledge and kind of live with, but ignoring it entirely is a bad idea.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

That kinda makes me sad. I think about it every so often, mainly because I can't have kids, I feel like half a person.
Quote by blake1221
Well when you put it that way....

There you go.

Lets party

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 12, 2011,
Quote by sadSTATUE

boo you killed it...its over
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I probably would have if there was an easy way and it caused no pain or inconvenience for anyone else... glad I havn't thought.

As to how many times, maybe once a week... on average during bad times
---
Page 1 of 4