Page 1 of 2
I can't find my laptop and my multitrack recorder and a few other things. It was all on my desk a few days ago and now I can't find it. I live in a tiny apartment and I just searched everywhere and it's not here. I have no idea what happened. What the hell happened here? This is a terrible feeling.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Stop smoking crack and you'll stop pawning all your shit

That, or it was stolen.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Stop smoking crack and you'll stop pawning all your shit

/Thread. Just close it.
Did you take these things anywhere?
Do you live alone?
Did you/do you leave your place unlocked?
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by mitimeno
I have no idea what happened.

Really? No Idea?

As stated, crack/stolen.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
It just got up and walked away.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I bet it was the maid!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
i havent been smoking crack so it wasn't that, ive been sick so ive barely left the house since I last used it a few days ago, if someone stole it they must have had a key unless they slipped in while i was taking out the garbage, which is kind of unlikely, and no one has a key, and i do live alone
Quote by mitimeno
i havent been smoking crack so it wasn't that, ive been sick so ive barely left the house since I last used it a few days ago, if someone stole it they must have had a key unless they slipped in while i was taking out the garbage, which is kind of unlikely, and no one has a key

So you've been in the house the whole time since you last used it and it's gone?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Fassa is that you? Still getting your place broken into, I see. Some people never learn.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Trowzaa
So you've been in the house the whole time since you last used it and it's gone?

ive gone out for an hour maybe a few times

insert "alien" meme here.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Trowzaa

that was almost done at the exact same time.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Hivemind

Quote by lushacrous

Please tell me you just did this in MS paint.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Sorry TS I needed the money to feed my kids.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by lushacrous

There's really no other explanation
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Jon777
The pick gnomes have expanded their operations.

It is a tough economy man, they can't live of picks anymore!
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
First picks and now laptops and recorders?!?!?!? Those gnomes are getting out of hand...

EDIT: It appears I didn't thouroughly read all of the posts
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Dec 12, 2011,
You sound like a damn Stormtrooper. I could be saving serious guap if I didn't have to have my minions make half the number of plastic codpieces I do a year.
Be bad. Get bitches.
Quote by D. Vader
You sound like a damn Stormtrooper. I could be saving serious guap if I didn't have to have my minions make half the number of plastic codpieces I do a year.

OT: It was stolen by kitties.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by D. Vader

I like you. A lot.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
so it was aliens. turns out i put the stuff in a box in my closet a few days ago to make room on my desk. damn i feel good now that i found it. thanks for the support guys. keep building the city
Quote by mitimeno
keep building the city

But you gave me the day off work!
Build your own city.

ron wilsons not bad, but i wouldnt be against getting someone else, but im a little pissed that giroux passed kessel, at this rate lupuls gonna pass him too
Quote by D. Vader

Post more

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by mitimeno
ron wilsons not bad, but i wouldnt be against getting someone else, but im a little pissed that giroux passed kessel, at this rate lupuls gonna pass him too

wut?
Quote by mitimeno
ron wilsons not bad, at this rate lupuls gonna pass him too

you know what, i hope whoever stole your shit still has a way in so taht he'll brutally rape and than murder you ****ing cuntweasel there is no excuse to say that ron wilson isnt bad or that kessel isnt the greatest to ever play you shitcuntsucking****brain
lol nice, listen you misunderstand me, i'm obsessed with kessel, he's the greatest, this year he'll get the art ross, it's just the other guys are good too, and lupuls fkin on fire, but this giroux character, i dont like where this is going you know, but **** you know what ive been realizing gusty is amazing
Quote by mitimeno
i dont like where this is going you know, but **** you know what ive been realizing gusty is amazing

go lioht yourself on fire you are objectively wrong
Quote by Thrashtastic15
go lioht yourself on fire you are objectively wrong

if you think its the right thing to do who am i to question you
Page 1 of 2