Sup guys, new to the forum. Have been looking for a place to unload some of my guitar collection. If you have any questions, PM me on here but I would prefer a call or text message to (785) 342-1459. I'm located in Kansas and am willing to take offers on the stuff, it really is in awesome shape.

Some of my things I'm looking to unload, all of these guitars are either new or verrry lightly used:

Fender Stratocaster 1989, Stevie Ray Vaughn edition, sunburst, gold trim, new. $2,000

Gibson Les Paul, 1984, Custom shop edition, black, gold and ivory trim, used (9/10 condition) $2,900

Gibson Flying V, Jimi Hendrix edition (142 of 400 made worldwide), black, gold trim, new. $3,000

Gibson Firebird, sunburst, new. $2,700

Jackson Flying V, 1992, Randy Rhodes edition. White with gold trim, Floyd Rose tremlo, new.
$2,500

Ibanez Steve Vai edition, white pearl, gold trim, signed by Steve Vai, new. $2,000

Fender Stratocaster, 1987, white with red pick guard, Kahler temlo, new $2,000

Kramer Focus 3000, new. $700

Yamaha TRB-6P Six String Bass, 1992, new. $1,500

Yamaha Attitude Stereo Bass, 1991, signed by Billy Sheehan, new. $1,200

Carvin Double Neck (bass & 6 string), used. $1,200

Peavey Hydra Double Neck (6 & 12 string), new. $2,500

Charvel Tiger Finish, new. $2,000

Ovation twelve string acoustic/electric, 1991, black, new. $2,500

Ovation six string acoustic/electric, 1991, black, new. $1,500

Ovation acoustic, model 1112, blonde and black, used. $800

PM me with any offers. All of these come with cases that are in great shape and most of the guitars that are new come with original paperwork in plastic packaging. I have tons of other equipment too including several basses, stacks of Marshall 30th anniversary edition amps (with signed original paperwork from James Marshall/never used), vintage Ludwig drum set, etc.
Forgot to mention that the Hendrix flying V is a 1991 model. Thanks.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, how did you get that collection of guitars, if you don't mind me asking?

Free bump btw =D
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by KStrat

Gibson Firebird, sunburst, new. $2,700

What year is the Firebird? It seems quite pricey if it is just a regular production model.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
$700 for the Kramer Focus 3000?
My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000
87 Focus Mutt
09 Gary Kramer Crusader
Quote by Xeron Brigs
What year is the Firebird? It seems quite pricey if it is just a regular production model.

It's a 1989. Like I said I just ballparked the prices, feel free to make offers. As to how I got the guitars, I traded a custom chopper for them...
Quote by Air_Vengeance
$700 for the Kramer Focus 3000?

What do they go for? I mean keep in mind the thing is brand new. It's perfect.
Quote by KStrat
What do they go for? I mean keep in mind the thing is brand new. It's perfect.

I've never paid more than $650 for rare American made Kramer's. The one I did pay $650 for was a Baretta with a rare "transitional" neck. Only 1500 of these necks were made and most were pointy R5 headstocks. I have 2 of these very rare guitars and paid $650 for one and $550 for the other,both with R2 banana headstocks. Most Kramer junkies will say the tranny neck is the finest neck Kramer ever produced. Both of my used guitars are in near mint condition.

As for a used import series Focus guitars I paid $250 for mine. I've seen nicer ones in very good used condition sell for $300-350. Those were generally rare colors with maple necks.

Trust me when I say I scour the internet for Kramer's of all shapes and sizes. I probably see every Kramer for sale on the internet and scrutinize it's every detail,like the replaced pup in your "new" Focus. I only look for certain models to collect but I do have to spend a couple hours a day looking for those tranny necks.
My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000
87 Focus Mutt
09 Gary Kramer Crusader
Quote by Air_Vengeance

As for a used import series Focus guitars I paid $250 for mine. I've seen nicer ones in very good used condition sell for $300-350. Those were generally rare colors with maple necks.

I've seen pre owned Focus's go for that price too, I think they were selling it for about £300 at my local music store.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!