I have a Jackson Kelly JS32T and A peavy vypyr. I was thinking of replacing the pick ups. Would it be worth it to do some Dragonfire Screamers? Would it make a difference? I could save up for more expesnive name brand pickups later and I also plan on getting a new amp. I play mostly metal.

The Dragonfires are $25 but im not sure how much better than the jackson cvr2s they actually would be. I'm new to this so any help would be awesome. thanks. ps. if these are shit let me know I can always save till tax time for a better pair.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Honestly, I think you would be better off saving that money for a better amp.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Honestly, I think you would be better off saving that money for a better amp.

thats what I plan on doing for sure. I think im gonna get a low wattage tube amp. Thanks for the input, couldnt see $25 pickups making much of a difference.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by Explorerbuilder
You could go for some of the GFS power rails. They are extremely great, heavy sounding pickups. And they are only 35$.

I've been thinking about it, but I want to make sure its gonna make a decent difference from the jackson stock pickups.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A