Page 1 of 3
Disasters that specifically happened in your country.

I survived the NZ 7.1 Earthquake that set off all the aftershocks. The aftershocks included a 6.3 that destroyed buildings and killed people.

You?
RIP Tom Searle.
life!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Auto immunodeficciency syndrome
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
My birth. I was so massive I split that vayaya even further.

True story
Auto immunodeficciency syndrome

God damn government, trying to kill the gay community....

BUT YEAH.....
Black saturday bushfires here in Aus......
Quote by jsync
lightning about 3 metres away. **** it was loud.

Probably doesn't qualify as a natural disaster, but this. It was a fair bit more than 3 metres away, but it was close enough that I didn't just hear the thunder, I also heard several softer crackles before and after it, and I swear I could feel electricity in the air around me.
nothing to big i survived the tornado that hit New Plymouth a couple years back
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Probably doesn't qualify as a natural disaster, but this. It was a fair bit more than 3 metres away, but it was close enough that I didn't just hear the thunder, I also heard several softer crackles before and after it, and I swear I could feel electricity in the air around me.

yes, my hairs were standing on end.
MH400's threads.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
MH400's threads.

legitimately lol'd
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Xiaoxi
MH400's threads.

Stole mine

I haven't experienced any natural disasters soo... yeah... unless you count watching oakland raiders try to play football.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A Metallica concert in 2006.

Also, a big-ass tornado that ripped through Houston, Texas, in 1996 (or at least I think it was 96)
The Dust Bowl.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Natural Disasters?

I live in Britain. About as bad as it gets is gale force winds and a bit of snow. Even that is enough to cripple the whole country.
Quote by moleman_1991
Natural Disasters?

I live in Britain. About as bad as it gets is gale force winds and a bit of snow. Even that is enough to cripple the whole country.

errrm.... the flooding in 2007?
[
Quote by moleman_1991
Natural Disasters?

There was also that one time a farmers Cow got loose in the village. It was rounded up eventually, but dinged a few cars and ate up a few peoples gardens in the process.

The horror.....
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by jsync
yes, my hairs were standing on end.

Did you hear any extra crackles?

That whole experience really shocked me. The adrenaline was electrifying.
Quote by Skuzzmo
errrm.... the flooding in 2007?

My point exactly. Think about that compared to the Tsunamis other countries have to put up with.
Quote by moleman_1991
My point exactly. Think about that compared to the Tsunamis other countries have to put up with.

Didn't realise this was a pissing contest. I thought this was about natural disasters, which even though the UK flooding is nothing compared to Tsunamis etc that occur in other countries it's still qualifies as a natural disaster.
[
Quote by Butt Rayge
Did you hear any extra crackles?

That whole experience really shocked me. The adrenaline was electrifying.

I hate to scramble your plans, but get the puns the shell out of here. Omelette you finish, though.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by OG frenchy
This s**t last year

Ah yes, the great kangaroo infestation of 2010. Only way to stop them was to isolate them on tiny islands surrounded by water.
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 12, 2011,
Quote by Kensai
Ah yes, the great kangaroo plague of 2011. Only way to stop them was to isolate them on tiny islands surrounded by water.

But they are already in Australia.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
But they are already in Australia.

Quote by Kensai
Ah yes, the great kangaroo infestation of 2010. Only way to stop them was to isolate them on tiny islands surrounded by water.

Exactly.
Actually I kinda forgot about floods. My town goes underwater almost the same time every year, just like clockwork. Some retard thought building a town on a swamp was a brilliant idea.

I've managed to survive it every time, but some people become awash with emotion when their house goes underwater every year. The city council is literally drowning in complaints and pleas to find a solution.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Dec 12, 2011,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Actually I kinda forgot about floods. My town goes underwater almost the same time every year, just like clockwork. Some retard thought building a town on a swamp was a brilliant idea.

There is your problem. Try an engineer next time.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by Kensai

I was referring to floods, but this will suffice.
All the natural hazards that occured in less safe regions in the world.

Problem?.jpg
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This thread olololol

Edit: YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

wutchutalkinaboutwillis?
I slept trough 2 minor earthquakes
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I've survived every single natural disaster for the last 20 years.
i survived belgian government. (for now)
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Page 1 of 3