I do this too sometimes but I don't know why. I need to stop :(
6 9%
No, I don't partake in pointless macho antics like that. Grow up :rolleyes:
9 14%
Yes but its not some macho thing with me, I just zone out a lot :confus:
13 20%
I do this all the time because I'm ALPHA AS F*CK BROOOOOOOOOO! :dance:
17 26%
Only a weirdo would do this OP, you might wanna seek some professional help :)
6 9%
It's not only a guy thing..girls do this too ;)
4 6%
Staring dudes down sounds pretty homoerotic bro..not that there's anything wrong with that :D
2 3%
*stares OP down and cracks a smug smile* :waldo:
8 12%
Voters: 65.
I don't know if this is a guy thing or if its just me, but I get in these little 'duels' everyday and I'm not sure why exactly. If a dude looks in my direction and stares me down, I'll do the same to him and won't break eye contact until he decides to. At this point we're sort of locked in this staring duel and the first one to look away is the beta (at least in my strange mind). It's like some weird feral marking-your-territory kind of shit. I know I sound kind of douchey right now but I don't do this to try and be a badass, its just one of my many compulsions, I have little to no control over it. I consier it a problem because its almost, and some occasion has gotten into a few fights, especially in a bar type of environment where there are lots of strangers and alcohol flows like water.

does anybody else do this?
Quote by Kumanji
So you were that cunt who was staring at me the other day.

Nope, that was me. At your flares. Probably. The **** happened to your occupation son?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Nope, that was me. At your flares. Probably. The **** happened to your occupation son?

Massive waste of time. We decided to call it a day last Tuesday. We weren't getting anyway, management had f*cked us over and made everyone hate us by closing all lectures, not worth carrying on and getting battered by bailiffs with bugger all to show for it.
Yea, it's fun to do at the mall with some friends. People get really uncomfortable.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Kumanji
Massive waste of time. We decided to call it a day last Tuesday. We weren't getting anyway, management had f*cked us over and made everyone hate us by closing all lectures, not worth carrying on and getting battered by bailiffs with bugger all to show for it.

Leave it to the people it's more likely going to directly affect next time eh?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Yep. About 75% of the time I leave the house I'm wearing a hardass face, and I never let it down. Meanmug everyone who looks my way. It's how I keep my edge
My God, it's full of stars!
I really hate it when people insist on trying to put a related smiley after each option on the poll. Really gets my goat.
I don't because I don't like getting stabbed.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I don't because I don't like getting stabbed.

This. And I live in a country with a high murder rate.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
No, I don't partake in pointless macho antics like that. Grow up
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Eye contact and a nod just to let them know whats up
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
i don't "stare people down" in the macho dick showing sense you're talking about, but i do give people a kind of absent, uncomfortable crazy person stare from time to time.

mostly to people i haven't seen in a while that don't recognize me, but i recognize them.

other times i do it completely my accident when i just zone out on the bus and realize i've been staring through some girl who now looks a bit distressed.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I sometimes do it but I have control over it. It's fun sometimes. It has never gotten me into a fight since I don't really have a specific expression on my face when I do it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Dreadnought
Yep. About 75% of the time I leave the house I'm wearing a hardass face, and I never let it down. Meanmug everyone who looks my way. It's how I keep my edge

Clothes. Try them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
other times i do it completely my accident when i just zone out on the bus and realize i've been staring through some girl who now looks a bit distressed.
I've done this before

She gave me the finger and got up and left.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
I've done this before

She gave me the finger and got up and left.

i got punched in the face once. girl thought i was staring at her boobs.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Hell yes I do. Bitches need to recognize im hard.

Ok I dont. But I do tend to see a lot of people jamming out in their cars at stop lights, and I join them every time. They either get embarrassed and stop, or they see me and continue dancing and we share a beautiful intimate moment together.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Jackal58
Clothes. Try them.

Au natural, man
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by MakinLattes
If I notice someone staring I will wave to them and look passionately back into their eyes.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't do it, but from now on I will do if somebody is staring at me.

I have had loads of old people stare at me though
This will start a RIOT! in me
I'm very absent minded at times, so I tend to stare through people. My face is either expressionless or sad looking so it hasn't got me into a confrontation.
i actually have people staring at me all the time. i've got this Dead Kenndys "Nazi Punks **** Off" patch on my jacket. it's got a swastika with a prohibition logo over it.

i get people who stare at all the time when i'm out in public. they don't say anything, but they're noticeably confused and uncomfortable. especially older people when i hold the door open for them.
At my gym. Nothing but a bunch of macho high school kids who wear wife beaters when they work out and it's nothing but everyone staring each other down for some reason.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Ok I dont. But I do tend to see a lot of people jamming out in their cars at stop lights, and I join them every time. They either get embarrassed and stop, or they see me and continue dancing and we share a beautiful intimate moment together.

This sounds pretty badass

OT: No, I don't typically stare people down. Maybe a quick glance and a head nod to let them know I'm a bro
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Fucking love people who use smilies in their polls. I've seen a couple like this recently and I like it a lot
Also, I voted for the zoning out option. I to partake in staring down fools sometimes (there's nothing like asserting dominance) but often it's just because my mind is wandering.

Ashley
Quote by yellowfrizbee

You mean like this, don't you?

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I was standing outside a shop having a cig and a little chav started staring at me so I put on my game face and stared him down until he was around the corner, he kept looking back at me really nervously and I was just stood there completely like this:
ಠ_ಠ
Fun times.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I do it. I have too much pride to just look away.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
One of my friends nearly got into a fight with 3 of the football players at my college because he was staring at them. It was like 2am at a McDonald's so everyone was real drunk and he just kept staring at these 3 huge dudes. They then came over and started shit and he just kept staring without saying a word. He would have gotten rocked if one of those dudes landed a punch.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.