This is guitar is only 4 months old and is in nearly perfect condition. I had the EMG 81/85 installed because I thought the stocks pickups sounded a little muddy in lower tunings. This guitar is absolutely amazing! Although not very church friendly, hence the reason selling it I would like to get around $700 since its practically new or would be open to the idea of trading for a nearly new schecter hellraiser or blackjack. Preferably the avenger body shape . If you want pictures post or message me your email and I would be more than happy to send them.
Yes. It doesn't have skulls everywhere and syn lettering on it. A truss rod cover is easily replaced.
The looks aren't the only thing that make a guitar church friendly. Trust me, if you are going to be playing worship music you are better off with a Strat or a Tele.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
I will be playing worship, but also skillet, as i lay dying, devil wears prada, etc too...idk...either way I guess I would still like to sell it
You need to look for a nice Les Paul style guitar then, I love Schecters but they tend to only be capable of one style of music.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
not to troll this thread but i vehemently disagree with you pathetic. my schecter was my jazz guitar in school and i play plenty of classical music on it. the action is fantastic. now i agree with emg's being one sided but its not fair to pigeon hole a guitar because of its style. i have heard teles play metal and warlocks play classic fusion.... its all about your setup.

however this is a beautiful guitar. i wish i had the cash for it.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Bump. I willing to take around 600. After shipping expenses I just want about 525 so whatever that may be
Sorry...when I bought the emgs I sold the stock pickups. I would even be willing to throw in an almost new black 6th gen ipod touch nano