Hi,
I'm slowly starting to check out some metal guitars. Well here are all infos and preferences:

Budget: 500 - 700 EUR (EU prices only! please note that gear is usually cheaper in USA)
Favorite Artists: The Faceless, Decapitated, Whitechapel, JFAC... just stuff like that: Deathcore and Death Metal.
Preferences: shreddy&thin neck, superstrat body, 6 strings, comfortable to play while standing (no Ibanez S series pls).
Pickups: I don't give a f*ck. EMGs are comming in anyways.
New or used: I would like to buy an used guitar but it's pretty hard here in my country. I don't see any good guitars on eBay often :c Sure, I'll look for used guitars but it isn't that easy.
Current Gear: Epiphone Goth Explorer, Peavey Bandit 112

Thanks in advance
2nd hand Peavey 6505+ 112
2nd hand Ibanez RGA121

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Jackson DK2, or DK2T
Ibanez RGA 72, RG 1451, RG 870Z
ESP H 351, M 300, MH 350
All fit in your range brand new, otherwise just scour ebay and see what you can find
GEAR:
Jackson JS30KE
ESP EC 401FM
Ibanez RG 321MH
Peavey 6505+ 112

Brice HXB 405GL2TS
ESP B154DX
Ampeg BA-108

TC Electronics Polytune
Vox Classic Wah
Quote by stonepriest
get a les paul and learn to play?

**** off, smart guy.

OP: Look into some Schecters or ESP/LTD's, alot of them are pre-equipped with EMG's :-)

Happy hunting!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by stonepriest
get a les paul and learn to play?

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Thanks guys, I'm gonna play those axes at my local music
store, we'll see
Quote by Tom 1.0
2nd hand Ibanez RGA121

Bingo! Or if you want a floating bridge, used rg1570.

And why don't you like Ibanez S series guitars? The s420 is the cheapest guitar on the market that comes with a usable floating bridge! Actually, not only usable, but a very good floating bridge.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Quote by DarthV
Bingo! Or if you want a floating bridge, used rg1570.

And why don't you like Ibanez S series guitars? The s420 is the cheapest guitar on the market that comes with a usable floating bridge! Actually, not only usable, but a very good floating bridge.

Dude, what I need is a fixed bridge. And you can't put active pickups in those.
Thanks anyways!

And what is with Schecters? I would go for an C-1 Std. or something. It's ok if the guitar has no EMGs, I own a set of them