My close friend has recently switched his main instrument to drums. He has an insane 3000 dollar electric drum kit (not sure which model) and I'm trying to think of something that might be a good gift for him for the holidays. I feel like a 3000 dollar kit would have just about everything one could need, so maybe someone here has ideas? Thanks guys!
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
How much would you want to spend on him?
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Skinny91
How much would you want to spend on him?

I'd say up to $100.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
a brick-pack of sticks he uses maybe? It's all I can think of for an electric kit. $100 isn't much when it comes to musical instruments.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
I can't really think of anything either to be honest, I was going to say a cowbell or some kind of added percussion but then I thought if he ever needed one he could just set the sound on his kit. I'd just ask him if there is any drum related stuff he might want
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Maybe a stick bag to hang on his throne or something? Maybe a book of rudiments? Can't think of anything else.
A good throne, An acoustic drum set, Drum gear T-shirt, Instructional Dvd's, Or most important a Metronome
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
I was gonna say a really nice drum key but then I came in and saw electronic drums...

Rudiment book, sticks, stuff like that.

A drummer can never have too many sticks.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores