Hey everyone, how's it going?

Anyway, I need some new headphones. They need to sound good and have some pretty good isolation from outside noise. They really can't be more than £100 (around $150 USD).
I'll mainly be using them for listening to music, but also perhaps for monitoring and ear protection in rehearsals.

Any ideas?

Thanks
I like my Yamaha Rh10MS...

flat sounding, and so ideal for studio work and what you hear is what you get. Best of all, they isolate around the ears so well, and they use a 3D technology so that the sound sounds all around you. They cost me $100 Canadian.
Audio Technica ATH-M50s are, by far, the best in the price range IMO. They can also be folded into themselves to save a lot of space and are excellent for mixing and monitoring. They're also not super hyped in the lowend like most modern headphones are now days (to accommodate for hip hop music).
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I got a pair of Bose headphones. And when you go Bose you never go back. Superb quality, not like the BASS only BEATS by Dr. Dre that are just pumping bass and they forgot about mids and treble..

And they are both in the price range: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/index.jsp

I've got the 3rd ones and my sister's got the 2nd ones. Both excellent
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Last edited by SupahStrat at Dec 12, 2011,
I like my Beyerdynamic DT770's. Closed back, and a really nice low end for headphones.

Not the flatest headphones, so not great for mixing, but great for listening.