So I lost the last deal I was on to :/. I have narrowed some guitars that I think would fit my needs and I need some help choosing them. So they are:
RG1570Z
RG1550MZ
RG1570B
LTD M1000
LTD MH1000
GODIN REDLINE II.

Which one in your opinion is better? Are they any good?
Thanks
P.S- I just want an opinion, I will try them first, but I want to know Im not buying a lemon/could have gotten something better.

P.P.S- My budget is around 900/1000 euros max. Style - Some artists Dream Theater, Racer X, Sonata Arctica...lots of other people. Super strat body shape (no xyphos or Vs), slim necks (I have tiny hands) and 24 frets. No specific pickup worries. Im trying to go new, because of warranties.
Atm I got a crappy Epiphone Special II (Had it for six years, Im dying for a change xD).
Thanks to Wolverine for telling me about the sticky.
Last edited by DrMoreau at Dec 12, 2011,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497696

Read that, then edit your post, then you should get some good opinions.

For the record, RG1570s are awesome for the price. And LTD 1000 models are sweet too, not so sure about pricing on those. I know nothing about Godin.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Any rg prestige will destroy any LTD. I own a 1570 and my buddy has an mh-1000. My guitar is built to much tighter tolerences and plays way better. Ntm it was $400 cheaper...
Havent played the redline.
I want to say any of the Ibanezes, because of the bridge, but seeing as I'm pretty familiar with LTD and Ibanez, I have to say just leave it up to your hands. The Thin U neck on the MH is very different from any of the necks on the Ibanez. Different enough for me to not play my Ibanez anymore because it hurts my hand. I know the Prestige necks are different than the regular Wizard necks, but I think they may be thinner (or thicker, always get confused). If they are thinner, that broadens the gap even more.

The M is right in the middle. It has a thin neck, but it's also rounded, opposed to the Ibanez which pretty much has a flat neck.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Thanks for the replies guys, I am kind of set on going Ibanez. Today I saw this deals:
rg prestige 1620x - 600 euros
Ibanez Prestige 2020x (with piezo) - 650 (original PUs) , 750 (Dimarzios).
Are these better than the other guitars? Also these ones are used.
What do you think I should get?
Thanks
Get the 2020x, freakin' awesome axes.
What dimarzios are in it?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Go for the LTD MH1000.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->